Jansu

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
I guess my advice would be plugins.

I have no idea where people find them, but I've seen some RPG Maker games do some very un-RPG-Maker stuff with them.
Yes, I have a lot of plug-ins myself! I'm looking into more.

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
Seeing as this is a 0.1 I'll keep my eye on it, since when I try it now I probably can't wait for the next release. But damn, that Soraka preview is tempting me so hard. I hope to see this project grow.

Reactions: Jansu
May 7, 2017
League of Legends is a good choice, it has a lot of characters and big and developed lore, so there is a plenty things you can do with all of that. Still, too pity you've chosen ahri, xayah and soraka...they are too meme, tho it's understandable due to their popularity on r34, however, I definitely would like to see Akali and Irelia, they both have pretty high moral standards and it would be fun to corrupt these girls :) Anyway, good luck with the development!

Jansu

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
add cheats too much work trying to run through the game
I apologize if it's too much work for you. You're more than welcome to pledge $5 dollars for Hi-Res JPEGs of the scenes or wait until the game comes out with a gallery and ask someone for their save. As of now ,or ever, will cheats be implemented. I might add in quality of life items, items that'll help you progress faster for certain patron tiers, and guides, but I won't be putting in cheats.

Jansu

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
League of Legends is a good choice, it has a lot of characters and big and developed lore, so there is a plenty things you can do with all of that. Still, too pity you've chosen ahri, xayah and soraka...they are too meme, tho it's understandable due to their popularity on r34, however, I definitely would like to see Akali and Irelia, they both have pretty high moral standards and it would be fun to corrupt these girls :) Anyway, good luck with the development!
I actually didn't know about Ahri, Xayah, and Soraka being so popular on r34 lmao, merely coincidence. The 4th party member I've already got planned and I hope no one is disappointed with her.

Reactions: Menno_Coehoorn

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I actually didn't know about Ahri, Xayah, and Soraka being so popular on r34 lmao, merely coincidence. The 4th party member I've already got planned and I hope no one is disappointed with her.
Are we going to have to more then 4 party members and have them be interchangeable kind of like Legend of Queen Opala?

jdg007

Sep 12, 2017
i do hope there will be some more stuff with soraka ^^ very great work and i look forward to what you come up with ^^

Jansu

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
Are we going to have to more then 4 party members and have them be interchangeable kind of like Legend of Queen Opala?
It's something I've been contemplating ever since the beginning of development to be honest. I had the intention of creating characters that stand out and have personality and to just focus on them. Plus I've already got a balanced combat system in my head with the 4 characters I plan to have. Creating more party members sounds great, but I don't want to create characters that the player doesn't give a shit about. Plus I'd rather have consistent art for the characters when expected rather than players having to go on scavenger hunts for events that trigger certain characters' scenes. Which I will do eventually, but they won't be the basis for the sex scenes in the game, just extra content. So as of now, I only have 4 planned. BUT, that isn't to say other champions won't be seen! Male and female!

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
It's something I've been contemplating ever since the beginning of development to be honest. I had the intention of creating characters that stand out and have personality and to just focus on them. Plus I've already got a balanced combat system in my head with the 4 characters I plan to have. Creating more party members sounds great, but I don't want to create characters that the player doesn't give a shit about. Plus I'd rather have consistent art for the characters when expected rather than players having to go on scavenger hunts for events that trigger certain characters' scenes. Which I will do eventually, but they won't be the basis for the sex scenes in the game, just extra content. So as of now, I only have 4 planned. BUT, that isn't to say other champions won't be seen! Male and female!
Yeah I agree, you should focus on a main 4 for now, and maybe add more characters later with auxiliary roles. Personally cant say i'm interested in male characters unless they are playable.

setoXkaiba

Jul 23, 2018
Greetings. After I played your game i thought it would be time to post the first time something on this board.
First comes first - Your game is great. The idea and how you work on it looks great til now.

Something i spotted in your game:
Your battle system is to easy. I take every battle i got, because you can see the encounter as monsters and they are not random. So beat everyone and leveled up too high. I have no problems to beat any enemy. Not even that tentacle-one. Maybe you should decrease the EXP or even gold value. Dont even needed a potion.
What have you planned to add anymore? Because the map range is all in all a bit to large for the content til now. Its to much moving arround without do anything.
Do you plan to add some more "life" to the NPCs? Its sad to see so many characters who cant be interact with.

All in all im happy to looking forward to new versions ^.^

Greetings

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes