Others Completed Iris Covenant: Song of the Forgotten Heroes [Final] [MaraStudio]

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I got so disappointed I nearly reported the thread...
That's what you want to do if something in the opening post is wrong, but I can add the tag. This is probably a completed game though. According to DLSite it's had (there at least) since the release, but when it was asked over on Steam about more content they said they're focused on the not this one.

Alayavijnapti

Oct 13, 2020
That's what you want to do if something in the opening post is wrong, but I can add the tag. This is probably a completed game though. According to DLSite it's had (there at least) since the release, but when it was asked over on Steam about more content they said they're focused on the not this one.
Does that mean there is likely no adult content update for the EN version?

lorddernan

Jun 25, 2018
Fun fact, if you download the R18 demo and get a 100% file from the R18 version of the game you can access 95% of the gallery no problem. That's because the vast majority of the gallery files are in the demo but are otherwise inaccessible.

With all of this in mind, and seeing as they didn't even bother with censoring a topless enemy, I'd wager that this version also contains some (if not most) of the R18 files.