Flash Iris in Labyrinth of Demons [v20240420] [The Craftsman]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

AveryFlare

Apr 10, 2022
Really fun, but oddly difficult, game even without the adult aspect of it. With the amount of movement option they give you for your move set, I bet TAS speedrun of this game would look incredible. Even just trying to run from area to area is pretty fun but I had to constantly hold down the run button which gets sore after a while. The difficulty curve is very question. I'm at the zombie queen bee boss which is level 126 and I'm only level 58. Luckily, I found a good cheese pattern to beat it but, even with that it was somewhat tedious. I did went back to beat it damage-less as well which took a while but was fun. Some random enemies are also overleved and would 1 shot you if you weren't paying attention, which is somewhat difficult paired with how the camera works. Can't wait to see what they'll do next.

Edit: wanted to add a movement section here.
Something to note is that you always have 2 jumps. Even if you fell off the ledge and are in the air, you can use your ground jump, in the air, and then use your double jump.

But, all you need is the ultra dash and wall jumping, Ultradash works on the ground and in the air and is the fastest movement option. Walljumping is insane because it gives you both your jumps back.You can essentially walljump infinitely (so long as you have meter) because using it refills your double jump.

You can use somersault and then use BOTH your jumps to reach places where your double jump almost reach.
Air Chrage Attack actually floats your for a moment so use it if you ran out of dash meter (make sure to hold a direction to go even further.)

Thats all I could find so far. Really weird how an eroge could be a fun speedrun material.

Last edited:
Reactions: raijinz73

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Iris in Labyrinth ver 10/20 (2023)

This version completes the Iniquity Vessel scenes. (Went with that name as it makes more sense for the lore behind it.)
Once again, again, the dev says they will produce another new enemy for the next update!

To update, overwrite any version at or past the 10/23 (2021) version. Simply unpack BOTH the patch versions into the base game directory, and overwrite any files it asks about. You will have all enemies past that point with this current patch.
Otherwise, please download the prepatched version and play as is. The former is 2.64GB combined, the latter is 4.79GB.

Patches alone

Prepatched version

Multi-part prepatched DL

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
IrisInLabyrinthOfDemons-2023.10.20
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: cityhunter80

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
For preview:
The dev's next enemy will be a "Parasite Cocoon". Featuring a see-through skin tight suit, brainwashing, hypnosis (pretty sure those two are the same, but...), and milking.

I'll follow up with an additional preview down the line, yadda yadda 3 months, another patch.
Something something something, complete.

Nov 20, 2020
I have to actually wonder, is there an actual point to this game?? This doesn't exactly feel like it's going anywhere besides just more and more random monsters being thrown into it.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
I have to actually wonder, is there an actual point to this game?? This doesn't exactly feel like it's going anywhere besides just more and more random monsters being thrown into it.
Forgive me for coming off sounding like an ass, but I think this is the first time I've actually heard someone complain about MORE H being added to an H game.
What is this, the Twilight Zone?!

Nov 20, 2020
I'm not complaining, I've been following this project for a long time and while I appreciate more H there's usually a reason for things happening. I'm just trying to figure out what his goal is with this game's "story" (Not to mention wondering how huge this whole file is going to get, and the horrid slowdown because of what engine he's using to run this.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Clashvenar

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
I'm not complaining, I've been following this project for a long time and while I appreciate more H there's usually a reason for things happening. I'm just trying to figure out what his goal is with this game's "story" (Not to mention wondering how huge this whole file is going to get, and the horrid slowdown because of what engine he's using to run this.)
I mean, you can always just head to their latest Ci-en post and ask.
I don't think you even need to be a member of their support page to leave a comment. Just use machine tl, and say you're using machine tl.
Most devs at least respond, and this dev isn't exactly flooded with comments, so I'm sure they'll be happy to at least give some info.
That's the nice thing about Ci-en, and all.

Last edited:

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
For preview:
The dev's next enemy will be a "Parasite Cocoon". Featuring a see-through skin tight suit, brainwashing, hypnosis (pretty sure those two are the same, but...), and milking.

I'll follow up with an additional preview down the line, yadda yadda 3 months, another patch.
Something something something, complete.

Jan 13, 2018
Does someone know what to edit to reset the fields of the "Condition" menu? I was doing a virgin run but accidentally saved after checking a H-scene because of that stupid overwrite without asking thing.

Edit:

Last edited:

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I'm doing the translating and retranslating. Many parts are not done yet.

What parts do you think could use clarification and improvement?

Reactions: Narnajas
Nov 20, 2020
I'm doing the translating and retranslating. Many parts are not done yet.

What parts do you think could use clarification and improvement?
Oh it's not a thing of translation, I'm fluent in Japanese the issue is I'm just wondering where he's going with this is all.

silverwolfss

Jun 30, 2017
i can't seem to save the game when i go to the healing/portal lights it takes me to the save file screen but won't let me save

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
When I launch start.exe I get 100% in big red letters, 2/2 in purple letters with some Japanese text near it and thats it. How do I proceed? I tried clicking stuff and pressing various keys but it doesn't seem to do anything.
Edit: I fucked around with player settings like storage and hardware acceleration and now its all black on start lol.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
i can't seem to save the game when i go to the healing/portal lights it takes me to the save file screen but won't let me save
Apologies for the lack of response. Did you press X on the save slot you want to use? Does anything happen with that?

When I launch start.exe I get 100% in big red letters, 2/2 in purple letters with some Japanese text near it and thats it. How do I proceed? I tried clicking stuff and pressing various keys but it doesn't seem to do anything.
Edit: I fucked around with player settings like storage and hardware acceleration and now its all black on start lol.
Check post #615 for common troubleshooting steps. Not sure what the issue may be otherwise if setting Local Storage settings to a higher value doesn't fix that issue.

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes