Flash Iris in Labyrinth of Demons [v20240420] [The Craftsman]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
For preview until it's finished:

The dev is adding a new enemy. It is a parasitic tentacle cradle, which will brainwash her, force her into estrus with an aphrodisiac gas, and finally will give her a womb tattoo.
An update will be posted when the animation is fully finished.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OUUUHHHH thats kinky. I love it.

Reactions: TragicSolitude

dragoncat

Jul 10, 2018
does anyone have the latest save file? I`m trying to make a full save myself, but my hands aren`t following me.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
how do i move append to main i dont know what the append or the main is ive just downloaded it
If you've downloaded the full 4+ GB version you don't have to worry about it, just run the game.
If you've downloaded the patch only, you have to drag and drop the files in the RAR archives into any base game version past the 10/23 (2021) release.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
For preview until it's finished:

The first 3 scenes for the Parasitic Cradle have been added and the new stage is now accessible from the left side of the Terrani 2 map.
More scenes will be developed and released next.

My next post for this will likely be the full animation in 2 months, given the usual schedule.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
Im surprised this is still being updated and in flash. I remember playing the demo as a browser game on a flash game site (before flash got killed) years ago.
Unless I'm wrong, it doesn't look like it progressed very far since then. There's definitely more enemies + associated scenes, but the area we play in seems to be the same?

Reactions: Aazkaal

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Im surprised this is still being updated and in flash. I remember playing the demo as a browser game on a flash game site (before flash got killed) years ago.
Unless I'm wrong, it doesn't look like it progressed very far since then. There's definitely more enemies + associated scenes, but the area we play in seems to be the same?
That's a bit of a vague jumping off point, and I don't know exactly what the game looked like in the pre-Flash is kill era, as I didn't follow it then.
But there are currently 8-10 areas that are playable. 2 boss areas, 1 shop area, and several other stages. Some are split up into chunks, so it'd be effectively a few more. And another stage that will be added when this next enemy is released.
There's games with far less progress than this one, I'll say that much, however.

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
That's a bit of a vague jumping off point, and I don't know exactly what the game looked like in the pre-Flash is kill era, as I didn't follow it then.
But there are currently 8-10 areas that are playable. 2 boss areas, 1 shop area, and several other stages. Some are split up into chunks, so it'd be effectively a few more. And another stage that will be added when this next enemy is released.
There's games with far less progress than this one, I'll say that much, however.
Old demo had only 3 enemies. Slime, spider, and those plant things you have to avoid jumping/falling on. Forest level was kinda the same, layout somewhat different, had areas to go down to but was pretty much death trap since browser version tended to be slow and have long load times. So my progress and experience was very limited.

Hmm. Is progress in this game to other areas mostly going down into the lower areas? I haven't ventured in the lower areas much yet. I tend to take a lot of damage going down (thorns, skill issue lol).
I got to the shop area by progressing to the right but going past that is blocked with a sign (I assume it says something akin to "under construction").

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Old demo had only 3 enemies. Slime, spider, and those plant things you have to avoid jumping/falling on. Forest level was kinda the same, layout somewhat different, had areas to go down to but was pretty much death trap since browser version tended to be slow and have long load times. So my progress and experience was very limited.

Hmm. Is progress in this game to other areas mostly going down into the lower areas? I haven't ventured in the lower areas much yet. I tend to take a lot of damage going down (thorns, skill issue lol).
I got to the shop area by progressing to the right but going past that is blocked with a sign (I assume it says something akin to "under construction").
The game is significantly faster than typical browser flash game experiences. As long as you can manage basic platformer stuff, you'll be good to go.

You have to loop back to the forest area, go down and to the right after leaving the shop area. There's a boss that you're told you have to clear out, then head back to the shop area for some cutscene in there. Then you can continue right after a little bit more story. Be sure you have the language set to English so you can actually be told what to do, if you haven't already.

Reactions: NitroSM

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
The game is significantly faster than typical browser flash game experiences. As long as you can manage basic platformer stuff, you'll be good to go.

You have to loop back to the forest area, go down and to the right after leaving the shop area. There's a boss that you're told you have to clear out, then head back to the shop area for some cutscene in there. Then you can continue right after a little bit more story. Be sure you have the language set to English so you can actually be told what to do, if you haven't already.
Ah ok. It's set to english but I didnt see anything tell me to go do that.
I'll find it eventually :giggle:

Reactions: TragicSolitude

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Ah ok. It's set to english but I didnt see anything tell me to go do that.
I'll find it eventually :giggle:
Fair enough, it might not have, it's been a hot minute since I've played through the game and needed to go fight that boss lol.
It's literally just head to the lowest right point after you leave Cosette Village from the entry spot and you should find the boss room.

Reactions: NitroSM

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
Its a slow, quiet, but steady work, they put updates at least once a month on progress. There was a time where it seemed they stopped on updates, but that seemingly was for reworking some stuff.

boredman110

Jan 19, 2019
From what I can hypothesize, this was just a passion project he put on the backburner until the pandemic hit, considering that updates were months or even a year apart from each other and were also free, and any money he made was from donations only.

Then COVID hit and I guess development changed gears. Updates became monthly and he locked new builds behind fanbox and patreon. I can only assume this was his only to to support himself during lockdown. So most of progress he made was during the last 3 years out of god knows how long this originally came out.

couram

Jul 23, 2017
From what I can hypothesize, this was just a passion project he put on the backburner until the pandemic hit, considering that updates were months or even a year apart from each other and were also free, and any money he made was from donations only.

Then COVID hit and I guess development changed gears. Updates became monthly and he locked new builds behind fanbox and patreon. I can only assume this was his only to to support himself during lockdown. So most of progress he made was during the last 3 years out of god knows how long this originally came out.
long, long time ago. I actually remember when it was just two enemies, and it was pretty basic, I don't even think the shop/ town area was there to start. progress was slow but it was there, pandemic like you said is probably why updates are a lot more common now, so we can say MAYBE covid helped bring it into view. also back what, 6-7ish years ago the game rec section on the website was nice for me at least so I've been a regular visitor since then lol.

MisterE9599

Aug 24, 2018
Ok So i think I got most of the scenes Except for the one labeled as Roseta Iris where can I find my save file so I can share it here ?

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes