Flash Iris in Labyrinth of Demons [v20240420] [The Craftsman]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

aptonoth

May 4, 2020
Almost everything? Do I have to set it to English in the options? I didn't have anything except main launch menu in English.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Almost everything? Do I have to set it to English in the options? I didn't have anything except main launch menu in English.
Yes, you definitely are not playing the English translation.

I'm working on cleaning up the MTL, but that's a long term WIP.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
For preview until it's finished:

The dev has finished the main scenes of the new spider enemy, and has expanded out the Terrania map to include the spiders there. The cross-sections and cut-ins will be developed next, and I'll push out an update then.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 12, 2021
Okay so last time I tried to play this I download 4 GB off Gofile but when I tried to play it the game pulled up a window that said 'Please add Append to main data' and gave me a download link (That I do not trust/I half expect to charge me) and wouldn't actually play the game.

Am I missing something here? Or do I actually need to blindly trust that download link to play this?

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Okay so last time I tried to play this I download 4 GB off Gofile but when I tried to play it the game pulled up a window that said 'Please add Append to main data' and gave me a download link (That I do not trust/I half expect to charge me) and wouldn't actually play the game.

Am I missing something here? Or do I actually need to blindly trust that download link to play this?
You'd have to be more specific about what link it's giving you. It's likely it's just the developer's Ci-En.
However, I also don't know when the last time that you tried to download the game was, so I'm not sure what the OP did/didn't have.
F95 has specific rules around what can be put into the OP, and this dev's way of releasing things really doesn't mesh with that format.
The most recent upload I made is on the previous page, so you can download the game from that and go from there and it should work fine.

Dec 12, 2021
You'd have to be more specific about what link it's giving you. It's likely it's just the developer's Ci-En.
However, I also don't know when the last time that you tried to download the game was, so I'm not sure what the OP did/didn't have.
F95 has specific rules around what can be put into the OP, and this dev's way of releasing things really doesn't mesh with that format.
The most recent upload I made is on the previous page, so you can download the game from that and go from there and it should work fine.
It was a couple months ago and I deleted because I'm not gonna have 4 GB of a game I can't even play on my computer so I'm not entirely sure what the link was, probably was their Ci-en, but I've never used one of those so I don't fully trust Ci-en I'll be honest. Still I'll probably just use your download link due to conviniece.

How fast is Mediafire at downloads anyway? Mega is out for me since either my country, internet, or just terrible luck prevents me from downloading past 2 GB without paying and Anonfiles has done nothing but give me a runaround with pop-ups every time I try to use it. I'd prefer a Pixeldrain or Gofile if you had one admittedly, but part of me want to add to my 'Acceptable Links' list so I have to ask about Mediafire.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
It was a couple months ago and I deleted because I'm not gonna have 4 GB of a game I can't even play on my computer so I'm not entirely sure what the link was, probably was their Ci-en, but I've never used one of those so I don't fully trust Ci-en I'll be honest. Still I'll probably just use your download link due to conviniece.

How fast is Mediafire at downloads anyway? Mega is out for me since either my country, internet, or just terrible luck prevents me from downloading past 2 GB without paying and Anonfiles has done nothing but give me a runaround with pop-ups every time I try to use it. I'd prefer a Pixeldrain or Gofile if you had one admittedly, but part of me want to add to my 'Acceptable Links' list so I have to ask about Mediafire.
Ci-En is the Japanese game development version of Patreon/Subscribestar. It is the "devlog" side of DLSite, essentially, if I recall correctly. It's entirely trustworthy.

From a quick test, MediaFire doesn't seem to limit download speeds, but also, look into getting a "free" version of Internet Download Manager. It's an extremely useful tool that can be used on some file hosting sites to download files faster. It basically opens up multiple download streams at the same time so you get multiple connections to speed downloads up. It also just works generally for other sites where you download media in general.
I believe I used to use Pixeldrain, but I think something happened where they were out for a stretch, so I switched. I may look into using it again, but that's not a hard promise. As for Gofile, I'm not too keen on them, as they prune files after like 10 days of no use.

As for the Mega limit, I'd suggest investing in a cheap VPN. Mega's download caps are IP based, and you can get around a quota, when you hit one, by simply changing VPN servers (Yes, even mid-download). Mullvad, for example only runs about 5 Euro (~5.5 US) per month.

Last edited:

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Iris in Labyrinth ver 04/20 (2023)

This version completes the new Arigope Spider scene, and expands out the Terrania map to include the spiders there.
The next update will feature a new enemy once again.

To update, overwrite any version at or past the 10/23 (2021) version. Simply unpack BOTH the patch versions into the base game directory, and overwrite any files it asks about. You will have all enemies past that point with this current patch.
Otherwise, please download the prepatched version and play as is. The former is 2.32GB combined, the latter is 4.54GB.

(Also, RIP SpaceX Starship)

Patches alone

Prepatched ver

Prepatched multi-part DL

Torrent listed below for download or magnet link. I'm not sure if RPDL is going to want to roll back around every 3 months, so I'll just do this again for now lol.
Otherwise, if yall do plan on that, just let me know and I'll let you handle the torrent side. Thanks!

Last edited:

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Is there a way to attack during pregnancy?
There is not, you'll have to give birth or have the status cleared. You can modify the pregnancy length and probability with the "Time to birth" and "Pregnancy rate during cycle" options, respectively.

Reactions: 169ccjc

Jerrian

Mar 29, 2020
Greetings, anyone might share a save with the new scenes in gallery and maybe a port to these locations where the enemies can be found? Big thx in advance :)

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
For preview until it's finished:

The dev is adding a new enemy. It is a parasitic tentacle cradle, which will brainwash her, force her into estrus with an aphrodisiac gas, and finally will give her a womb tattoo.
An update will be posted when the animation is fully finished.

Reactions: ilmncsm
3.70 star(s) 10 Votes