Unity Iris RE Action [v0.32] [Oiran Ichimi]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Nebukhanezzar

Feb 9, 2018
Seen this before. Is this a new addition to the series or like a remake?
The original game was a sidescroller. This is a turn based rpg remake of sorts. With many of the same eroge animations. Personally, I really like the new mechanics, but you won't find new animations.

Reactions: MrHoly

D3ADSHOT1337

May 11, 2018
This game is so far very enjoyable however don't expect the demo to be updated very often as the dev is more focused on adding more content the updated the demo atm.

Reactions: Tigrenok

LisaTheFoxx

Aug 8, 2017
The game looks good so far. I like the art style and the animations. From what I see there are quite some stats in the game like masochism, exhibitionism and such. Which leads me to believe there will be some corruption in the game which I love. Sadly this demo only has the first like 3 days then ends it rather abruptly and kicks you back to the menu. Shame as I would love to explore more of it.

The combat feels nice and looks like an interesting system with some possibilities. Hope they will be further expanded in the future. Find the level system a bit weird. Even as level 3 you can easily beat a lvl 12 monster. in most game such thing would be extremely difficult or straight out impossible. Maybe it is for the sake of the demo or levels just work a bit differently here.

Only issue I have with this so far is the lockpicking minigame. Find it very frustrating. Hope they will change or make it somewhat easier.

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
The original game was a sidescroller. This is a turn based rpg remake of sorts. With many of the same eroge animations. Personally, I really like the new mechanics, but you won't find new animations.
There aren't any new animations in the demo (outside of the lock picking one) but there will be in the full game. That said I would not expect an update to the demo any time soon. OIRAN have had to say multiple times now that they have no plans on updating the demo with new content and just want to focus on finishing the game.

Just wanna update this as well. Please don't bug the devs on twitter either. The reason they've turned off comments on their ci-en is because of an influx of overseas commenters asking for demo updates.

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
OK since it's only a demo and most likely will not get updated.. I won't even bother with it.. Save myself the disappointment.

Secondly OP or mod please put DEMO after the title! I would of never even looked at this game if it had said Demo so not having demo in the title is setting incorrect expectations.

PM21

May 1, 2018
OK since it's only a demo and most likely will not get updated.. I won't even bother with it.. Save myself the disappointment.

Secondly OP or mod please put DEMO after the title! I would of never even looked at this game if it had said Demo so not having demo in the title is setting incorrect expectations.
This has been in development for what I swear must be 5 or even 6 years now. This took precedence over the sequel type thing he was making called Torenia Action which had a demo in 2015. I haven't forgiven him yet for pivoting to a turn based remake of the first especially since it's been about 80% re-used animations so far, but there is supposed to be some new content. I'm glad to see at least some version of it posted here because I haven't played this since maybe 2019, so that should give you an idea of how long it's going to be before it's finished. Come back in 10 years after Aylia's Story and Crisis Point: Extinction have released and maybe this will be finished.

• Sad
Reactions: Sayathing

MichaelTTT

Mar 21, 2020
after day i think 4 i am forced into a lock picking mission after i complete it i come home to a game over, the base looks like it has been destroyed, i'm guessing that's the end of the content atm

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Does anyone else having issue with the resolution? No matter what I pick it always goes back to windowed mode and 1024x768. My eyes are bleeding from trying to read.
Settings in game.
The top option for some reason has 'window' and forces it into window. Click it to make Fullscreen.
Have to restart the game afterwards to get full screen.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes