Unity Iris RE Action [v0.32] [Oiran Ichimi]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

LemonFlavor007

Mar 13, 2019
i have an issue about game data load. i saved game data and then i exit the game, when i open the game again i cant find my save.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
You don't need to tho. You boot up the game it looks like this.

No, I boot up the game, it is in Japanese. You see, I can read English. I can not read Japanese.

however...I DID in fact gloss right by that "Important Notes" thing in the OP....solved now.

Hakoy

Aug 23, 2017
The animations are good, sadly the trial is very short, got other games like this one?
Also looking for a full save :rolleyes:

Last edited:

F0rced

Apr 25, 2018
I'm going to try to upload my save, tell me if it works. I was not able to unlock all of the scenes, but I did unlock most of them.
The save I'm using is from the "paid version" of the demo Roshi talked about. It only has 3 extra scenes (no penetration). I do not think that using my save will cause an error if you use it with the version posted in f95zone. If it does not work, then feel free to download the new version. If downloading the other version does not work, then I probably uploaded my save wrong.

Here there are the older games. ( Iris Actionv2, Iris Action Original, Iris Mini RPG, Iris Santa,Iris Summer, and the paid version of the new game at version 0.30 that has the 3 scenes with Danila)
Mega

Tai Tai

May 7, 2020
Something went wrong on my end as I do have the old version in a separate folder and when I load the save towards the lockpicking, it's almost as if I could not progress through the mission nor get the failed scene. I don't know where I gone wrong, but I'm planning on deleting all of the files in the folder. I need to figure out which specific folder has the save location so I can delete that as well so that I can start a clean slate

Hakoy

Aug 23, 2017
Something went wrong on my end as I do have the old version in a separate folder and when I load the save towards the lockpicking, it's almost as if I could not progress through the mission nor get the failed scene. I don't know where I gone wrong, but I'm planning on deleting all of the files in the folder. I need to figure out which specific folder has the save location so I can delete that as well so that I can start a clean slate
AppData > LocalLow (y)

Reactions: Tai Tai

Roshi2000

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2019
The thing is... Who can share the latest paid version...? Also I have tried to uncensor the game... But I luck the skills with Unity... It is very diffrent from the RPGMZ that I'm using and I'm familiar with... for example the pics look like this. I have unsensored some as pics, but I don't know how to add them into the game. Anyway, If anyone has the latest paid version, please share... XD

lizardman123

Dec 24, 2019
I was slightly sad when I managed to defeat the two big bandits and the following scene was just a repeat of the leader calling them out again. The game definitely did not expect me to pull a W out of that one.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Ci-en says there are two works: "Iris: Action" and "Iris☆RE:Chronicles" (ongoing). What is "Iris RE: Action" supposed to be? One more project?

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes