Unity Iris RE Action [v0.32] [Oiran Ichimi]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

OneMu7eGirl

Sep 4, 2021
Bestiality ?
In the full version, yes.

I am genuienly surprised that I did not notice nor knew there was no thread for this game until today. Im happy that it finally had found its place on this forum and I can see comments from people interested in it. I would say it is an overall upgrade to the original game-- those who dont like turn based combat, oh well. Might be not your cup of tea. Other than that a new voice-actress, more to the lore of the og game, a second character with their set of lewds and potentialy couple endings based on last peek are more than promising.

From what I suspect from supporting them on ci-en for quite a long while and based on what new peeks are presented the game with good fortune might be finished at the end of this year or be landing in the first quarter of 2024.

Also the relatively harsh 2* review got a chuckle out of me. Specially the part of CHANCE being in everything. It is based on RPG system what did you expect lol!

• Hey there
Reactions: ffcvu

GunCarrot

Aug 20, 2018
I waited for about 10 minutes and the damn pleasure gauge doesn't seem to even increase. I'm not sure if its on my end but are you playing on the 0.32 version right?

Edit: Found out that you'll have to get Iris to lose her V-Card first. Then the bar will increase.
How do you deflower iris without straight dying tho? When I tried it with the purple vine it didn't count.

Reactions: Metropolisz

Metropolisz

♂Deep♂Dark♂Fantasy♂
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
How do you deflower iris without straight dying tho? When I tried it with the purple vine it didn't count.
I don't know if there's a legit way to do it but i used cheat engine to lock her health and mana bar.

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
The prurple vine can grab her without knocking her out. It has a different warm up when it goes to grab compared to knock out. Then you just need to escape before your hp goes out. You can repeat if you want her to get creampied without dying too.

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
i downloaded paid ver but it work like trial. also it ends like trial 0.32 View attachment 2667022
View attachment 2667022
The only difference between the older paid version and the slightly newer demo version is that the paid version has 3 dahlia scenes once you reach the end of the first chapter (just check your movie mode). It also has a few bugs and untranslated text compared to 0.32.

Reactions: Kykr1k

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
why does it has a compleet game over which is lamewhen you give up after being raped in the allyway
and you say give up you are instantly at main menu

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
no i tryd its not therenot in locallow srry
for me its this
LocalLow\OiranIchimi\アイリス★RE_アクション
appearently
also the save game is un-editable via Save editor online
any 1 has a full save plz for latest edition

.sav files can be compressed and you need to de-compress them using 7z or any other software because most of .sav files are encrypted.
for pc games it can be in any programming language and for android most likely java or c++ and c, some of .sav files can be decrypted using some specific programs.

some of .sav files can also opened in excel program from microsoft office or use software like HxD software, is one of the best hex editors.

if you have ida pro software, then you might find it useful at some point of hex editing (it also can detect the length of the value such as DB DW DD DQ).

you can also make like: make a copy of current .sav file before launching the game lets say i had 100 gold or something in that save, then i go and launch the game .. do some actions (get or use gold) save your game again and compare both .sav files (old and new) honestly i dont remember what software i used to compare a hex dump of files, so you might wish to google and i dont think you will find the exact one that i used since it made in early 2000s or late 90s.

usually the data in .sav files are separated into section, like first couple row of bytes for game time and date then next couple rows of bytes for hero details and maybe the next one is for inventory items and so on.

Marc1551

Apr 28, 2021
it's the little things lol.

it's a good variation that's missing from a lot of h games.

I remember other action games 3rd person also, it had 3 variations for animations. can't remember the title

it was action. Variation A for non con variation B for aroused and variation C for full on going at it (if I remember correctly the mc even gets a sort of aesthetic change as well. like a gyaru look)
Yo would really appreciate it if you can tell me the name of the game when you do remember lmao

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
Here's my save.

lots of life potions and spiritual balm, and other items too, over 150k gold and 100k gold acquired by killing monsters. the character is level 49.

users/(your username)/appdata/LocalLow\OiranIchimi\アイリス★RE_アクション

v0.32 demo

arintal

Dec 23, 2018
Here's my save.

lots of life potions and spiritual balm, and other items too, over 150k gold and 100k gold acquired by killing monsters. the character is level 49.

users/(your username)/appdata/LocalLow\OiranIchimi\アイリス★RE_アクション

v0.32 demo

lvl 49 with 1 exp per battle sir grindalot

Reactions: Tomoushie
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes