VN Unity Completed Iron Giant : Room For Rent [Final] [Skadoo]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

GoreGrindGeek

Nov 24, 2018
Slow as hell... Like most Unity games. A shame. Would've been much easier to play if it were done in RenPy. Doesn't seem to have the functionality that would necessitate the use of Unity.

Last edited:
Reactions: HansMaiser

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
No walkthrough and no save change. Easy to get game over. What a amazing game.
Seriously?
Walktrough.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean if the thread was like 20 pages long, okay... But only three (two and a fifth, actually)?
And yes, I know there is an 'h' missing... Still! :D

Otherwise: allow me to echo the sentiments of some other users - holy shit, how is this 3,5 GB?!
Also, yeah, the animated scenes are not really on par with what the standing pictures initially lead you to believe to expect, sadly...
Did I mention how the eff could this be 3,5 GB?! xD
Is it a Unity thing? Maybe the dev is not yet good enough with it and left a ton of unneeded garbage bw the assets... Nothing else logical comes to mind. Why use Unity at all? Oh well...
1,5-2 stars of 5, indeed, methinks.

Raven2122

May 12, 2017
game takes 3gb for roughly 10 mins of content and the plots not that great but if your a fan of the iron giant might be worth a download

slashslayer

Apr 16, 2021
windows nopy files are corrupted. game downloaded from workupload worked as intended with the potential exception that it stops working for some minutes in the beginning, constantly, until the game turns playable just fine after 5 or 10 minutes. i thought it was just crashing until i started to simply wait. the fault might be at my pc, unity or just the game itself and im not sure which one

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes