Is anyone interested in ryona/snuff/rape content in Ren'Py games?

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
Don't aim to make your game pleasing to the masses. There is an audience for EVERY kink/fetish you can think of, so just aim to make a game which you feel like doing. The audience you attract might be smaller than other kinds of audiences, but they will probably be even more grateful and passionate because of that.

Fliptoynk

Nov 9, 2018
Or how about this:
Make mc's significant other (gf, mom, sis) butt fugly. The players wont give a rat's ass may it be ntr/rape/snuff and would be like:
"Hah.. lemme wrap them up for yah. Rape'em, ntr, snuff'em for all I care..."

But of course, the supporting casts should be pretty, sexy and fuckable in all positions. If the main dish is stale, you can compensate with the sides.

Problem solved :ROFLMAO:

Max Craving

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Sure... Why not? Just give your players the chance to avoid commiting those fetishes. And if the mc won't do it, some unforseen enemies will

Medieval setting with rpg elements, eh?

I wish your game would have a job class and alignment.
Example:
Footman - either vigilant or corrupt
Cleric - either sympathetic healer or sociopath
Inquisitor - dignified or machiavellian
Hitman - vigilante or thug
Spy - saboteur for good and/or bad

The necessity for alignment will determine how will they deal with npc's and the turn of events.

Forget str, int, agi shiznits... Just
Grind for gears and equipment for dealing with foes or torturing.
Learning fencing/subduing skills or flora/fauna for survival/hunting/trapping and healing/poisoning.
Hope this will give you additional idea.

Doesnt't have to be a total sandbox. Take long live the princess for example.
Thank you very much for this ideas! I will definetely make something like this class system, I never thought of it before. But I don't fully understand what do you mean by "alignment" and "The necessity for alignment will determine how will they deal with npc's and the turn of events.". You want them interact with each other?

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
You can find people interested in this type of game. The real problem is share it, since most of the site will ban it (patreon for sure).
Just for your information: it will be probably banned here too. Of course we need to see it before making a decision.

Reactions: Max Craving

Fliptoynk

Nov 9, 2018
The alignment is like good-neutral-evil thang...
Nothing much to say about the 'good' as they are do gooders.
Neutral can be just plain good but not zealous or kinda mischievous
Evil - now the mc will most likely commit those fetishes. Or still avoid doing them, but there's a catch... He has bigger schemes... Like, blackmailing a nobleman for attempting rape, raising his rank until the princess is within his graps :p something like that

Ok... To pick an alignment, the players will pick 1 out of 3 stories of the mc's past. This will also serve as their prologue.

Example for evil:
<Mc's name> was born in the slums. He was bullied, kicked out of the streets, and all sorts of bad thingy. He vowed to exact revenge by reducing the kingdom to rubble.

Max Craving

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
The alignment is like good-neutral-evil thang...
Nothing much to say about the 'good' as they are do gooders.
Neutral can be just plain good but not zealous or kinda mischievous
Evil - now the mc will most likely commit those fetishes. Or still avoid doing them, but there's a catch... He has bigger schemes... Like, blackmailing a nobleman for attempting rape, raising his rank until the princess is within his graps :p something like that

Ok... To pick an alignment, the players will pick 1 out of 3 stories of the mc's past. This will also serve as their prologue.

Example for evil:
<Mc's name> was born in the slums. He was bullied, kicked out of the streets, and all sorts of bad thingy. He vowed to exact revenge by reducing the kingdom to rubble.
Okay thank you)

Fliptoynk

Nov 9, 2018
You can find people interested in this type of game. The real problem is share it, since most of the site will ban it (patreon for sure).
Just for your information: it will be probably banned here too. Of course we need to see it before making a decision.
Soooo... Snuff is out. But rape is ok as long as the mc is not the one who's gonna do it?

Reactions: Daniel Crusoe

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I'm going to have to say no for me, I wouldn't be interested.
Not a fan of playing with a sad boner.

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
Im not exactly interested in it, but I know there are others who are, already seen them on this site.

There is no rule I can find about violent fiction, and I really thought there wouldnt ever be one either. Maybe care to elaborate why it would probably be banned from sharing here?

Reactions: Max Craving

Anonym7

Jan 27, 2018
Yes. Personally I don't like renpy incest games very much, but this sounds interesting

Daniel Crusoe

Sep 20, 2018
Don't aim to make your game pleasing to the masses. There is an audience for EVERY kink/fetish you can think of, so just aim to make a game which you feel like doing. The audience you attract might be smaller than other kinds of audiences, but they will probably be even more grateful and passionate because of that.
yo u r The MAN or Whatever U R

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Rape is easier to pull off, there is a strong sexual element in being forceful or dominant. There's a strong following for both men and women when it comes to this fetish.

Snuff and torture on the other hand is one I am incapable of empathising with. The idea of committing bodily harm is far removed from sex as far as I am concerned but I know people are into it and if I where to take a guess why it's probably related to some getting a sexual kick from the predatory nature.