Is anyone interested in ryona/snuff/rape content in Ren'Py games?

Fliptoynk

Nov 9, 2018
You wanna have an acceptable rape/snuff scenes? How bout this:

Fight the brigands either by 1st person realtime combat or turnbased.

If you're fast enough, you'll get to the boss whose about to rape the damsel.

If you took your time fighting, she's already been gangraped when you get there.

You're slow... The boss is done and his lackeys snuffed her.

Or because of your evil alignment, you're standing along with the brigands and enduring the scenes unfold with guilt saying in mind "I'll gut you like a boar by the time you outlive your value".
Boss> cmon lad, ye not gonna pass on a drop dead gorgeous bitch like this'un, aye?

Reactions: Max Craving

Max Craving

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
You wanna have an acceptable rape/snuff scenes? How bout this:

Fight the brigands either by 1st person realtime combat or turnbased.

If you're fast enough, you'll get to the boss whose about to rape the damsel.

If you took your time fighting, she's already been gangraped when you get there.

You're slow... The boss is done and his lackeys snuffed her.

Or because of your evil alignment, you're standing along with the brigands and enduring the scenes unfold with guilt saying in mind "I'll gut you like a boar by the time you outlive your value".
Boss> cmon lad, ye not gonna pass on a drop dead gorgeous bitch like this'un, aye?
Interesting ideas, the first was very similar to what I intend to do, but I wanted to rape bandit girls, not their victims, but it’s interesting idea, probably I shall add it :)
As an evil main character, I want him to have no regrets - if he will be evil, then he is going to be complete douchbag)

Reactions: Xypher

Max Craving

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
To Be Truthful i donot like incest , UNLESS................the sis is fuckin Bitch to u.
Good news for you that I will add that character to the game :) I plan to create mom and one sister sweet, and another sister bitchy. I may recommend you Lust and Power game, there is bitchy sister.

Daniel Crusoe

Sep 20, 2018
Good news for you that I will add that character to the game :) I plan to create mom and one sister sweet, and another sister bitchy. I may recommend you Lust and Power game, there is bitchy sister.
Bro to Bro Ur the Fuckin Best DOIng shit fr ur fans gotta say a nd one more suggestion if i may plzz make the guy good looking even if he is doesnot have many friends and plz the guy should be Visible

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Im not exactly interested in it, but I know there are others who are, already seen them on this site.

There is no rule I can find about violent fiction, and I really thought there wouldnt ever be one either. Maybe care to elaborate why it would probably be banned from sharing here?
Rape and most of the type violence is ok (even guru). However he was talking about snuff (homicide) and other really extreme contents. If he asked, I assume that he is aiming at something worse that the usual content that you can find in the games here. So we will definitely check it. The use of the word probably was a poor choice, I must admit.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
For example this one is acceptable:

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
As long as it doesn't use daz renderers it sounds alright. I don't really care much for the incest idea if its going to involve fucking the whole family. It's no fun pretending to be secretive when everyone is fucking everyone. Then again with some decent writing maybe it won't rub me the wrong way like Insexual Awakening. Now lets get on to gameplay.

How will seduction work? A simple point system for talking to characters, giving gifts, or playing a certain route in the game? Will there be drugs that can influence this? For a rape system I recommend sleep sex while being secretive and/or using drugs and you could probably have something like a rape dungeon where the main character can capture victims and rape them as much as they want. Mind break would be a fun feature and if you could make it so that you mind break them so much that you can use them to influence other characters it would make the feature have a use beyond fetish material that adds to gameplay.

Now for the actual torture its a matter of how far you want to go with this. A few punches to the gut, knife play, branding them, or full on gore where you start cutting out eyes, the tongue, or other body parts. If you go full on gore I recommend adding a fear mechanic to the game and you could cut pieces off of people/punch em/etc torture and make them submissive to you that way. You could also have a mechanic where you chain up an npc and make them watch as you torture someone else! :devilish:

Theres an audience for everything but I wouldn't focus on that and instead try to make what you want. These are just some ideas of mine but feel free to take them or ignore them. I rather see a dev make their vision than try to cater to every fetish imaginable. Best of luck.

Max Craving

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
You would waste months making a game @n0b0dy would play.

If you would ever release a playable version of this game please let me know. My sadistic heart would appreciate your efforts ^^
Hahaha, I promise :)
I share my progress here, by the way:

Reactions: n0b0dy

Max Craving

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
As long as it doesn't use daz renderers it sounds alright. I don't really care much for the incest idea if its going to involve fucking the whole family. It's no fun pretending to be secretive when everyone is fucking everyone. Then again with some decent writing maybe it won't rub me the wrong way like Insexual Awakening. Now lets get on to gameplay.

How will seduction work? A simple point system for talking to characters, giving gifts, or playing a certain route in the game? Will there be drugs that can influence this? For a rape system I recommend sleep sex while being secretive and/or using drugs and you could probably have something like a rape dungeon where the main character can capture victims and rape them as much as they want. Mind break would be a fun feature and if you could make it so that you mind break them so much that you can use them to influence other characters it would make the feature have a use beyond fetish material that adds to gameplay.

Now for the actual torture its a matter of how far you want to go with this. A few punches to the gut, knife play, branding them, or full on gore where you start cutting out eyes, the tongue, or other body parts. If you go full on gore I recommend adding a fear mechanic to the game and you could cut pieces off of people/punch em/etc torture and make them submissive to you that way. You could also have a mechanic where you chain up an npc and make them watch as you torture someone else! :devilish:

Theres an audience for everything but I wouldn't focus on that and instead try to make what you want. These are just some ideas of mine but feel free to take them or ignore them. I rather see a dev make their vision than try to cater to every fetish imaginable. Best of luck.
Yeah, it sounds similar to my ideas. I don't planned to do such brutal things like cutting out tongue, but maybe sometime when I will go totally insane while drawing something that I planned, I will want more, who knows :)

I decided to make two versions – Patreon, it shall be even without incest. Just seducton and main plot. And second version – incest and ryona components included. Maybe I will do third version, with totally insane shit :)

215303j

I think it could be a good idea, depending on how you want to approach it.

The advantage of placing this story in the middle ages is that, at that time, society was a lot rougher and people where more used to violence and gore. IF you can take your players really *feel* that world.

For instance, the movie has a protagonist who is knight and a real bastard (abducts and rapes a virgin village girl under the pretext of "jus primae noctis") but at the same time is also relatable and even somewhat sympathetic.

Similar (but different) movie

I do think this is more difficult to pull off when you set the story in modern times. Although the earlier named Hitman 47 is another example of this, but the problem there is that the MC is very emotionless and hard to relate to because of his origins and upbringing.

Personally I would not make the MC an all-out evil bad guy, that could be hard to relate to.

Max Craving

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
I think it could be a good idea, depending on how you want to approach it.

The advantage of placing this story in the middle ages is that, at that time, society was a lot rougher and people where more used to violence and gore. IF you can take your players really *feel* that world.

For instance, the movie has a protagonist who is knight and a real bastard (abducts and rapes a virgin village girl under the pretext of "jus primae noctis") but at the same time is also relatable and even somewhat sympathetic.

Similar (but different) movie

I do think this is more difficult to pull off when you set the story in modern times. Although the earlier named Hitman 47 is another example of this, but the problem there is that the MC is very emotionless and hard to relate to because of his origins and upbringing.

Personally I would not make the MC an all-out evil bad guy, that could be hard to relate to.
Yeah, good thoughts thank you. I have figured it out, I have good idea about main character, but it's a secret before I release my game :)

tomcire

Jun 12, 2018
So

Sorry dude It just Didnot FEEL LIKE a "Joke" to me thats it .................Hope we r cool man
and me too donot know sengoku rance thingy u were talkin about
A legendary game about a character that has the quest of conquering the medieval japan and fucking every girl he meets (of course tons of rape too, but they like it after, so it's ok).