Is anyone interested in ryona/snuff/rape content in Ren'Py games?

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
And what is euphoria?

It's a japanese VN by clockup, arguably one of the best known that feature more extreme stuff, there's a snuff scene involving an electric chair like five minutes in (though after that it tones down to mostly "just" rough sex/bondage until later on in the plot)

Reactions: Max Craving

Max Craving

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017

It's a japanese VN by clockup, arguably one of the best known that feature more extreme stuff, there's a snuff scene involving an electric chair like five minutes in (though after that it tones down to mostly "just" rough sex/bondage until later on in the plot)
Understood, thank you)

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I'm interested and support this, I like guro (it's fantasy and not real, so I accept it to a certain degree) and we barely get decent guro adult games, which are mostly rare but do exist. Like Dustmania Grotesque or Banquet of Sadism.

As long it doesn't contain any NTR, cucking or futa, unless you plan to add them just make them optional, I'm all aboard.

Like everyone says, this won't be for everybody except to a certain audience. You can trying pitching your idea in Gurochan, they'll love it!

Adding guro/ryona depends on how tame the guro/ryona content the including setting and story of the game.

A suggestion, if you plan to present this to a general audience also you can aim to focus on light guro/ryona without involving much blood or gore so they can tolerate it. Example being a scenario involving necrophilia, fucking a corpse of a dead girl, bandit or princess, fucking a recently amputated girl after torture, the option to torture a girl by punching her until she gets knocked out, then you fuck her or raping a girl by breaking her arms or legs or knocking her out.

If you plan to present extreme or hardcore guro/ryona, I'm all aboard then. The possibilities with medieval/fantasy is endless involving guro/ryona. Like fucking and torturing your servants or enemies, fucking dead bodies and literal skullfucking (Yes this is fucked up, so sorry).

If your interested I could suggest some guro/ryona scenarios.

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
It's a shame there are so few games with guro content. I like games with guro/ryona content, specially amputations.

I once played an interesting Skyrim mod that features amputation (but not much blood): it was called Rats in the Wall, and after doing some quests, we faint after being drugged on some guy's house, and when we wake up, we have no hands and lower legs. We are in some underground milking farm, and have to escape while crawling around on our stumps. Not only we keep getting milked, we also get raped by some weird looking cultist. If we don't escape in 7 days, we become a sacrifice to some cthulhu-themed monster (though that wasn't implemented, and the mod is now dead).

It's an interesting little scenario, and I would love to see something like this as the main theme for a game. In the mod, we end up getting our limbs back (magically), but I wouldn't mind a game where you have to try to live like this, as a quad amputee in some torture scenarios. Maybe ending with your death in the "good" ending, and being tortured forever in a "bad ending".

Max Craving

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
I'm interested and support this, I like guro (it's fantasy and not real, so I accept it to a certain degree) and we barely get decent guro adult games, which are mostly rare but do exist. Like Dustmania Grotesque or Banquet of Sadism.

As long it doesn't contain any NTR, cucking or futa, unless you plan to add them just make them optional, I'm all aboard.

Like everyone says, this won't be for everybody except to a certain audience. You can trying pitching your idea in Gurochan, they'll love it!

Adding guro/ryona depends on how tame the guro/ryona content the including setting and story of the game.

A suggestion, if you plan to present this to a general audience also you can aim to focus on light guro/ryona without involving much blood or gore so they can tolerate it. Example being a scenario involving necrophilia, fucking a corpse of a dead girl, bandit or princess, fucking a recently amputated girl after torture, the option to torture a girl by punching her until she gets knocked out, then you fuck her or raping a girl by breaking her arms or legs or knocking her out.

If you plan to present extreme or hardcore guro/ryona, I'm all aboard then. The possibilities with medieval/fantasy is endless involving guro/ryona. Like fucking and torturing your servants or enemies, fucking dead bodies and literal skullfucking (Yes this is fucked up, so sorry).

If your interested I could suggest some guro/ryona scenarios.
Thank you for your feedback! :)
I had shifted to doing the soft demo version, I think I'll add that stuff later, and then I will need your scenarios, I will write you then)

Max Craving

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
It's a shame there are so few games with guro content. I like games with guro/ryona content, specially amputations.

I once played an interesting Skyrim mod that features amputation (but not much blood): it was called Rats in the Wall, and after doing some quests, we faint after being drugged on some guy's house, and when we wake up, we have no hands and lower legs. We are in some underground milking farm, and have to escape while crawling around on our stumps. Not only we keep getting milked, we also get raped by some weird looking cultist. If we don't escape in 7 days, we become a sacrifice to some cthulhu-themed monster (though that wasn't implemented, and the mod is now dead).

It's an interesting little scenario, and I would love to see something like this as the main theme for a game. In the mod, we end up getting our limbs back (magically), but I wouldn't mind a game where you have to try to live like this, as a quad amputee in some torture scenarios. Maybe ending with your death in the "good" ending, and being tortured forever in a "bad ending".
That's an interesting story :) Main hero is male, maybe I will add something like that with other characters

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
In this mod I was talking about, we have to save a girl who disappeared. When we follow the trails, we end up getting amputated and taken to the farm, where we actually find the girl we were looking for. And yes, she is amputated too.

You could make it so we, as a male, end up finding a place like that (amputee girl milking farm) and, while there, we have the choice to dismantle the place or keep it as ours for our amusements. Maybe have the choice to kill the girls to end their suffering or actually torture them ourselves, etc.

Another interesting idea is: MC has to explore some place (a hospital full of crazy doctors is always an interesting scenario), and you have the option to take some of your girlfriends with you (a police woman would be interesting). IF you make some wrong choices, you both get captured: you go to jail (where you have to escape), and the girl disapears. IF you feel like it, you can try to find her, and when you do, you find out that they amputated their limbs, and you have the choice to leave her there, kill her or make her you sex slave,

215303j

Maybe also study up on BDSM play and terminology. A lot of what you are describing fits within that milieu, particularly as edge play or heavy play.
I don't claim to know anything about BDSM, but isn't it supposed to be consentual?
The premise here seems to be firmly non-consentual...

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
I don't claim to know anything about BDSM, but isn't it supposed to be consentual?
The premise here seems to be firmly non-consentual...
That's quite true, but the elements of the acts themselves are pretty well detailed in BDSM.

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
I think the first one will depend on the psychological characteristics of the girl. The second player will able to choose, and the third - maybe, torture is interesting idea. About strategy - what strategy do you mean?
Sorry for the late reply it just that I heard there was a strategy portion to Rance and I was wondering if the strategy portion of the game was any good or is it just there as filler

Reactions: Tataro

Callowayaway

Dec 9, 2019
That's just propaganda by people who don't want the moral authorities to come after their rapey fetishes. There is nothing inherently consensual about whips and fuzzy handcuffs.

• Angry
Reactions: Mathesar

Callowayaway

Dec 9, 2019
Ayyy, Mathesar, not that I don't appreciate the reaction, but do you have any rebuttal to my statement or is this just a facepalm for the delusional perverts who protest too much?

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Ayyy, Mathesar, not that I don't appreciate the reaction, but do you have any rebuttal to my statement or is this just a facepalm for the delusional perverts who protest too much?
Dude, I don't even know where to begin. You seem to be under the impression that BDSM is only practiced by sadists and unwilling victims, for one. Masochists are absolutely a thing. People who practice BDSM also follow certain standards, commonly referred to as "safe, sane, and consensual," and use things like safe words to give the sub a way to unilaterally end the scene. The sub is the one really in control since they set the limits for the session and they choose when it ends.

Not that I actually expect you to believe a word I said, given that your posts make it very clear that you've already made up your mind.

Reactions: Callowayaway