Unity Completed Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Infinite Combate [Final] [Mages]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

michika

Jun 13, 2017
Welp. Today I learn a new thing. "Cash grab". The screenshot look exactly from the anime but I could be wrong. I watch the anime in 480p and the screenshot feels so familiar tho. Nevermind CG, is the game even worth to play? No sexual content already a big minus, but I dont mind if I could enjoy the gameplay. Since there is no new content regarding all the previous posts.

monkey33

Aug 26, 2017
i typically ignore the "no sexual content" out of principle :p but this one was hard to ignore. only question i have, how is the combat?

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?

who the fuck comes up with such silly titles? :FacePalm:

• Angry
Reactions: Alfre4u

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
I used to read the manga of this but the mc had that annoying oblivious trope.

fivesteaks

Sep 22, 2016
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?

who the fuck comes up with such silly titles? :FacePalm:
If you're looking at something lewd and find yourself thinking "Man, this concept/title/artwork is pretty weird" -- the answer is almost always "because Japan".

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
lmao the answers i isntantly got :D

jeah i know, typical japan. still, i wanna know wtf that guy who made the title thought!

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Damn! I thought at first it was an Unnoficial Hentai game.

Oh well! I love the Anime so I'm sure I will love this!

HHSForever

Jul 16, 2017
It is available on Steam, it is English, the real question is: Did any content get removed/not translated from the English version of the game while specifically claiming it was not censored as what happened with the mobile game DanMachi: Memoria Freese

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes