Unity Completed Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Infinite Combate [Final] [Mages]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
I know the game just came out, but does anyone know how much is in this game? People say it follows the anime, but by how much? and is there content outside the anime in it?

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
No sex is not really a problem for me , not as much as Bell is still the mc. I thought we could at least control an eyeless mature protagonist but looking at the sample screenshots, it seems you can't get away from that dumb kid even in a game.

Reactions: rKnight

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
This game is lazy AF all it is visual novel with shitty chibi gameplay. its a cash grab pretty much. i love this anime/manga's but the games are just lazy made cash grabs... plus isnt his forum a hentai forum this game is not hentai.. lets be honest people come to this site to play hentai games not to pirate shitty non hentai games.
pcube did the same thing with Omega Labyrinth Life. VN cutscenes but chibi combat. I guess I should have low expectations for anything from pcube. Their games are dogturds.

meanwhile I am about to save 30 dollars..... I bet Memoria Freese is better than this... Seems like the mangaka is cashing out on his product. Sad imo because Danmachi is SAO with a far better world and a very likeable, yet also incredibly underrated protagonist.

oh and Hestia is bestia. You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free, Bell Cranel.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
No Sexual Content...

BUT THAT'S OKAY! For once.
It is because Bell is 14 in canon and that would be not allowed here if I am not mistaken given how they treat loli content... I doubt shota would get different treatment...

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
It is because Bell is 14 in canon and that would be not allowed here if I am not mistaken given how they treat loli content... I doubt shota would get different treatment...
Well, some loli and shota content does make it pass (since there are tags for them), and generally the stuff that get banned feature characters that are too child-like, basically looking like they are under 10 or so. Bell probably is safe, since i have seen much more riskier characters on here.

Zero_Blazer

Jun 12, 2018
I feel like some people are confused what this game is so I just want to clarify since it seems no one has explicitly done it yet.

This is an OFFICIALLY released game for the anime/manga "Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon?". It does not have any sexual content because it was originally released for PS4 and PSVita, with the current Steam version and Switch version coming later.

As for who should play this game, if you are not familiar with the anime/manga I would strongly suggest you pass on this game as the game itself is not very interesting even as a normal game. The appeal (I think) is that you can date the girls in the anime, so it's has a dating sim element to it, so the main audience for this game is people who are fans of the anime but want to see Bell romance some of the other girls.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asia Argento

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Guess I will download it to try since I love the anime/manga.
Might buy it on steam after if it's any good since there is no mature content.
Which is a shame. The manga/anime deals in R rated stuff while being pg -13 Would have been better if it was straight up r rated instead. But knowing japan it would have been censored anyway.

Edit maybe not, read some steam reviews and the game seems to be pretty fucking bad gameplay wise. It's a more useful time to rewatch the anime and reread the manga it seems.

PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019
Dungeon crawl elements are mediocre at best, and gameplay is all about dungeon crawling. Honestly riding on the popularity of manga/anime and some voice acting is not enough to make this game worthwhile in my opinion, not when there are other games in my backlog.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Danmachi hehehe,

* Sees 'No Sexual Content' *

This is Blasphemy!!!

How can I not be able to F Hephaestus, Lily, Ryuu, Eina, Anya, Asfi, Chloe, Coco, Fina, Isabelle, Kali, Tione and Tiona, Syr, Noel, Meryl, Maria, Marco Powell, May, Lunoire, Loki and Finn...

And of course, I was joking about Loki.

Reactions: Rethos

sarad13

Jan 28, 2018
Well the game is about:
- normal non-grind rpg in dungeon where you have to defeat number of monsters (sometimes you will feel they are tough, but easy with ZZZZV then again), use SP to increase passive, use drop stuff to enchance equips, element,...
- Freeze game sometime
- Such as reading manga again but you need to farm/questing to read more chapters lol, for me its not worth to play, without adult stuff, highly recommend read manga/watch anime instead.

michika

Jun 13, 2017
Well. I see a western game get a pass here and the "shota" is not even 14 yet. HMMMMMMMMMM

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes