Unity Completed Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Infinite Combate [Final] [Mages]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ElBandarra

Dec 3, 2019
yep 99% of this content are either with Hestia who looks like a child with big tits, no thanks, (...)
Ah, yes, I forgot about that thief little kid, there is also a lot content with her, but thanks God I am not into kids and pedophilia.
It's anime. If you think about it, all characters of all animes have childish facial features (huge eyes, small noses and mouths, soft chins and cheeks...) Even characters that are really old usually have childish eyes and expressions, like children with wrinkles. It's just the style of Japanese drawing.

Reactions: Maciswack

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
Don't know why Ōmori or J.C.Staff even allowed this atrocity to be made. Wright Flyer did a better job of capturing the spirit of the series, and that's saying a lot.

cia11

Dec 23, 2018
Where are the saves?
c:\Users\"your username"\AppData\LocalLow\MAGES_ Inc\IS IT WRONG TO TRY TO PICK UP GIRLS IN A DUNGEON INFINITE CONTE\

stats change return to previous (after upgrade - probably hardcoded ingame :/) after story episode

Reactions: ElBandarra

Xaiff

May 15, 2018
I "love" seeing people complaining over things they had received basically for free. LOL

DracoTheKid115

Aug 19, 2020
save can be opened in text editor and change stats, gold, SP but MUST be same number of digits - can change 100 to 999 but CAN'T 15 to 999 - game won't load
Hey, when I went to edit the save file via text editor I would change the values for SP, and Valis according to the number of digits that were their previously. (I.E: 10450 Valis 459 SP, then I would do 90000 Valis and 900 SP in the text editor.) However, when I do this the game doesn't load the save file. I have tried lower amounts and it still doesn't work. Any help would be really appreciated.

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
it would be to good to be true to have sexual content but sadly is not...Did anyone know some jrpg who have animated and sexual content?

ComeSMP

Jun 4, 2017
As in most games its very easy to edit Valis and Skillpoints.

Without going into the details here is a rough walkthrough.
Open cheat engine.
Put in your value in 4 Bytes First Scan
buy something
Put in your new value Next Scan
You get 2 Adresses, change value to whatever you want and now you got more.

Added a savefiles for you lazy people ;) it is saved on page 10/10
Shiori79 - NEW GAME - Belle Valis/Skillpoints edit after the first quest when fighting the first 3 goblins.
Shiori78 - Chapter 2 Belle - Saved including Ais edit.
Shiori77 - Chapter 2 Ais - Saved including Skills to Ais edit.
Extract the file into
C:\Users\%username%\AppData\LocalLow\MAGES_ Inc\IS IT WRONG TO TRY TO PICK UP GIRLS IN A DUNGEON INFINITE CONTE

danmachi_BZRrwn3m8v.jpg danmachi_7Avb4Y2gfA.jpg

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: ElBandarra

Kirino22

Oct 6, 2019
I'll be honest I'm sad that there no sexual content but I'll still be happy to play it looks good

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I put in a ticket some time ago the mod that looked over it said it was a false positive. I did not respond back cause I don't think they cared to take a closer look. And it is still up for downloading even with the Trojan still in place. I downloaded it today again to see if they fixed it no such luck.
No trojan found with AVG.

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
FilesUpload and GoFile said the file does not exist for download. Might want to check on that.

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
No trojan found with AVG.
welp kaspersky deleted something while unraring the game now i get black screen , was wondering how this game would look like now i remembered i saw the white haired main character in one AMV throwing fireballs at some girls I screamed "Gay little fucker" and changed to another video , so guess I am not missing much lol .

Last edited:

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
welp kaspersky deleted something while unraring the game now i get black screen , was wondering how this game would look like now i remembered i saw the white haired main character in one AMV throwing fireballs at some girls I screamed "Gay little fucker" and changed to another video , so guess I am not missing much lol .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes