Unity Completed Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Infinite Combate [Final] [Mages]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Yaichi

Mar 7, 2020
Heh, when I first saw it here I thought instead of the official game they finally came around to translate the one ero-version released some time ago, for all you fellow gentlemen out there, the name is Dungeon Machiter from Atelier Kurimami, RE162839. Oh well, it's still a nice surprise to see this here nonetheless.

ElBandarra

Dec 3, 2019
I wish you could edit the saves in this game :cautious:
Yes, combat is awful without mouse (and probably with mouse would be too). It would be great to edit the saves and give the MC a ton of XP points or something to make combats as easy as posible. If someone knows a way to cheat combats, please tell (y)

Reactions: kailius
Feb 2, 2019
Until what in the Light novel is in this game?
It say, story from the anime... it's a recent game... released on 2020.08.10 ... So probably until end of season 2. (season 2 was released in 2019... 1 year ago)

If it is season 1 ... Then the game go until Volume 5 of DanMachi. And until volume 4 of DanMachi - Sword Oratoria. (more or less)

If it goes until the end of season 2 of DanMachi... Then it goes until Volume 8 of
DanMachi. (Rakia War)

And volume 9 of
DanMachi - Sword Oratoria. Technically!
But there's no season 2 of Sword Oratoria... I doubt it will be adapted in game...

I assume that if a season 2 existed, it will end at the same event as Bell season 2. (Rakia War --> volume 9 in Sword Oratoria)

Last edited:

kevvang08

Sep 30, 2018
Yes, combat is awful without mouse (and probably with mouse would be too). It would be great to edit the saves and give the MC a ton of XP points or something to make combats as easy as posible. If someone knows a way to cheat combats, please tell (y)
you can use cheat engine for valis and skill points

Reactions: ElBandarra

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
[Obnoxious Nerd Voice]
Considering the manga isn't very far along this can't have a complete story just probably rehashes what is shown in the anime/manga, which is unsatisfying. If this was an eroge you could at least look forward to MC actually banging some girls. Hope I'm wrong and this has H content.

Edit: No H Content PASS!
The manga is based off the light novels and the light novels have like 7 volumes or some shit like that. There's plenty of material buuuut either way, no sexy time so I have to pass on this.

adam~

Mar 1, 2018
i highly recommend for those who love this anime,but for me its a no.since the gameplay tbh is kinda boring

D

Deleted member 2248006

There is over 400 H content with Hestia and a a bit over 540 H content for
dungeon ni deai o motomeru no wa machigatteiru darou ka
Probably more than far overrrrrrrated anime out there and i'm sure you haven't see half of it since u said there is not much content about it ;)
yep 99% of this content are either with Hestia who looks like a child with big tits, no thanks, or either with Ais, who is an emotionless flat board. So although there is some H content, I have no interest in it, because for me its trash.
Ah, yes, I forgot about that thief little kid, there is also a lot content with her, but thanks God I am not into kids and pedophilia.
There are tons of beautiful girls and goddesses in Danmachi, but everyone focuses only on this 3 low rate waifus.
I can't understand how da fak it happens, there is only one manga with ultra hot Demeter and also only one manga with Freya.
Wtf is wrong with people? No Freya - No Game

D

Deleted member 2248006

1) How u dare call me a low rate and a child? :cautious:;)
2) Lily has more content because in the anime is one of the main protagonists as Bell's support so is normal
3)Same for Ais Wallenstein, her role is very important ( Bell became strong only to reach her)
4) Pedophilia? Come on, don't even say this word
well yeah, in anime their roles are important, but this is a game, so the player themselves should choose with whom Bell will have relationship, be it Ais, Hestia or some other girl. Although Danmachi is one of my favorite animes, I don't want to jerk on Lily... Some freedom of choice and red light district will be very welcomed in future updates. Of course, I don't ask to add this ugly monster from Ishtar family lol

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes