VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Alex & Isa would be great mums one day.
I could get them both pregnant and we would raise our kids as a family.

It might sound a bit unconventional because our children would grow up with two mums and a dad.
But we would make it work.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I don't really pay much attention to hair colour or style when choosing a LI in these games.
That said Alex's hair stye is really fucking sexy.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
haha this made me think of how many blondes I actually simp for more than normal compared to other characters out of 80 games only 6 :).
I know, bro. You need to change what you say your preference is. As apparently it has changed. :LOL:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I know, bro. You need to change what you say your preference is. As apparently it has changed. :LOL:
it's funny to think about tho cause most of the time I dont even think about the appearance it's the last thing I care about usually but then there is the exception like Isabella here. Cause Alex is a better character so far when judging purely based on character development / back story.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
it's funny to think about tho cause most of the time I dont even think about the appearance it's the last thing I care about usually but then there is the exception like Isabella here. Cause Alex is a better character so far when judging purely based on character development / back story.
And looks. Alex is fuckin gorgeous. badtimetales did an amazin job with her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think Alex & Isa are both beautiful and sexy women.
I wouldn't mind taking them to bed that's for sure.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Uh huh. Every busty blonde in the games we play togather have you droolin. :ROFLMAO:
Nothing wrong at all with Blondes and boobs. I love them.

I like both. Personality for romance, looks for fun. If they have both then even better.

I think Alex & Isa are both beautiful and sexy women.
I wouldn't mind taking them to bed that's for sure.
Definitely agree Joshy. I love Isa a little bit more though. I have a thing for blue-eyed blondes.

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes