VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.3] [badtimetales]

4.30 star(s) 65 Votes

Old Grumpy Wolf

Formerly 'Dark Silence'
Jul 17, 2021
it's funny to think about tho cause most of the time I dont even think about the appearance it's the last thing I care about usually but then there is the exception like Isabella here. Cause Alex is a better character so far when judging purely based on character development / back story.
And looks. Alex is fuckin gorgeous. badtimetales did an amazin job with her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think Alex & Isa are both beautiful and sexy women.
I wouldn't mind taking them to bed that's for sure.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Uh huh. Every busty blonde in the games we play togather have you droolin. :ROFLMAO:
Nothing wrong at all with Blondes and boobs. I love them.

it's funny to think about tho cause most of the time I dont even think about the appearance it's the last thing I care about usually but then there is the exception like Isabella here. Cause Alex is a better character so far when judging purely based on character development / back story.
I like both. Personality for romance, looks for fun. If they have both then even better.

I think Alex & Isa are both beautiful and sexy women.
I wouldn't mind taking them to bed that's for sure.
Definitely agree Joshy. I love Isa a little bit more though. I have a thing for blue-eyed blondes.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
well it's been establish I'm part Witcher at times so sometimes I find it easy to be heartless and lack emotions so dumping her wasn't too difficult for me when im really into someone like Isa. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
well at least we have the option to choose, everyone has different preferences, for myself it's not really looks but personality, and I like Alex more between the two.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
well at least we have the option to choose, everyone has different preferences, for myself it's not really looks but personality, and I like Alex more between the two.
fair enough, cant say I have a preference between the two in terms of personality yet since I like both of their personalities alot and they seem to mix well with one another in all honestly. I just have a bias for Isa and I don't even know why cant even explain it other than I love Isa's eyes. Every once in awhile I run into a LI i have a big bias for and I just can't explain why i like them so much more than x when they either are about equal or not really any better than the rest of the LI in said game if I were to be being honest with myself.

• Red Heart
Reactions: badtimetales
4.30 star(s) 65 Votes