VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
No one has simped for these babes in days what's wrong with the world?
I guess I'll get the ball rolling and say I would totally watch Alex and Isabella having sex in the sixty nine position.
And then I could kiss them and taste the juices of both girls on their lips.

• Red Heart
Reactions: badtimetales

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I guess I'll get the ball rolling and say I would totally watch Alex and Isabella having sex in the sixty nine position.
Um ...
I'm never going to live that down am I :ROFLMAO:
But that's okay because Alex and Isabella know how much I love them that's why they sometimes make me a special vegetable dish when I get home from a long hard day's work.
I could watch Alex & Isabella doing that for hours.
And I would have a front row seat talk about luck.
That's clearly your job, so you don't have anyone else to blame ...

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I thought about simping for Isabella a few days ago Joshy but on this game i'm only a one man simp and wouldn't be fair to Alex and well you are a better than me
Normally I'm a one woman kind of guy too but these wonderful ladies both have a special place in my heart.

• Red Heart
Reactions: badtimetales

Grumpy Old Aussie

May 6, 2023
Sorry. I've been unwell and thus very quiet. I'll do my best to step up and terrorise you over the weekend.

Normally I'm a one woman kind of guy too but these wonderful ladies both have a special place in my heart.
Ditto for me, I initially plan to go all Isabella, but I just couldn't break up with Alex. BTT made that damn scene to sad for me dump Alex, but she has grown on me and I see them as equal LIs now.

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
I'm never going to live that down am I :ROFLMAO:
But that's okay because Alex and Isabella know how much I love them that's why they sometimes make me a special vegetable dish when I get home from a long hard day's work.
No one has simped for these babes in days what's wrong with the world
I know but I can't do it alone Alex and Isabella are loved by thousands.
Although I do like to think I'm their most horny and perverted fan.

Sorry, no time to give you some visuals at the moment.
Too busy with the update and some other shit.

And for the most perverted one, I'm not sure, but for sure you are the most vocal one :D
We'll see how much of your dreams will get true :devilish:

I thought about simping for Isabella a few days ago Joshy but on this game i'm only a one man simp and wouldn't be fair to Alex and well you are a better than me
Let's see if I can't change your mind :p
I know that people will hate me for it, but... :rolleyes:I can't change it.
The update will define Isabella's character and bring her into the main game.

Sorry. I've been unwell and thus very quiet. I'll do my best to step up and terrorise you over the weekend.

Ditto for me, I initially plan to go all Isabella, but I just couldn't break up with Alex. BTT made that damn scene to sad for me dump Alex, but she has grown on me and I see them as equal LIs now.
Sorry to hear that, hope you are feeling better.
Alex or Isa, or both. You all go with what you like and if I change your mind, don't hate me ;)

equal in all but boob size :ROFLMAO:
**boobs*

;)

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes