VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
so let me gets this straight when it comes to LI Joshy92 is all romantic and shit and doesn't cheat and mostly plays solo paths. But when it comes to his favorite game he is on the manwhore path.
Half right. The other half you're missin is the fact that Joshy92 cheats like a mofo. While he may be a romantic, he's a total perverted lunatic.
justsaying-selenagomez.gif

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I sometimes think about how a wedding between me, Alex & Isa would go. I imagine the girls wearing sexy white lingerie and stuff like that.
I know it's cheesy but I would have to do the whole carrying them across the threshold thing.
Of course I wouldn't just be married to them they would also be married to each other because we would all be equally in love.

Also, I have been feeling a bit down these last few days so I'm happy that we've all been joking around today it cheered me right up.
Anyway, I just wanted to let you know badtimetales I wasn't lying when I said I love your game. Isabella CS means a lot to me.

Oct 10, 2022
I explained the concept of alternative worlds, quantum entanglement and so on to the ladies.
Well, first reaction was "THERE IS MORE THAN ONE JOSHY?!"

But they understand it now :ROFLMAO:

(and thanks ;))
I am more interested in Joshy's threshold fantasy and it's respective relations to three-body problem. Maybe we are at the verge of scientific discovery. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: badtimetales

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Now I wonder how many Joshy's do we need to clone to please all the girls in his fantasy harem. After all there has to be at least a few hundred girls in it by now maybe more.

• Haha
Reactions: badtimetales

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Now I wonder how many Joshy's do we need to clone to please all the girls in his fantasy harem. After all there has to be at least a few hundred girls in it by now maybe more.
well, a lot, and at least 3 Joshy's for each girl: one is making love to her, at the same time another one holds her hands and tells how much he loves her, and a third one gives her kisses... or "cummy kisses" - it depends:rolleyes:

damn, Joshy, you corrupted me :KEK:
i need to watch some videos with kitties

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
well, a lot, and at least 3 Joshy's for each girl: one is making love to her, at the same time another one holds her hands and tells how much he loves her, and a third one gives her kisses... or "cummy kisses" - it depends:rolleyes:

damn, Joshy, you corrupted me :KEK:
i need to watch some videos with kitties
Those are all very sexy ideas I just want to add another.
What if I hold Alex & Isa's hands as they gently kiss each other? and maybe I could stroke their hair and stuff.

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes