VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Isa is a bit lazy today....

View attachment 3676988
I wouldn't mind helping her in doing NOTHING. It's my specialty really... I'm a Good For Nothing marathoner.

BTT, give her my contact info, if you don't mind, I'll pen her down as a prospective. Thanks.

(I did say pen her down? Let me check... yeah, ok, I didn't have a Freudian Lapse, oof)

Peace :)

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
I wouldn't mind helping her in doing NOTHING. It's my specialty really... I'm a Good For Nothing marathoner.

BTT, give her my contact info, if you don't mind, I'll pen her down as a prospective. Thanks.

(I did say pen her down? Let me check... yeah, ok, I didn't have a Freudian Lapse, oof)

Peace :)

You know how long it takes to get past Zeus *sigh*.
You really want to spend your time with a jealous dobi?

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Jinx, has we all know (yes, we ALL do know) is a Djinn. Djinns are notoriously asexual, as in they'll fuck everyone regardless and not in the fun way. So, Jinx has no gender.

Unless you want to classify it in the same category as Elephants, they are in the "Wherever they go they fuck everything up" gender, so, I think it's possibly adequate.

Future Historian Edit: And that's where the 2024 Discussion of Genders started.

Peace :D

• Haha
Reactions: badtimetales

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Luna (my dog) actually doesn't really give a shit about the new cat, which is a relief. The cat however keeps her distance still, but they are getting friendlier :) Overall it's going better than I expected
My dog got bopped in the nose by a stray cat in the yard the other day. She saw it and her fat ass went running after it the cat turned, stood there and when my dog got close, bam right in the snout with claws.:ROFLMAO:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
My dog adores cats. As in, she wants to play with everyone she sees.

We have adopted a stray little kitten that was on the street in the rain, a few days ago, she's probably not 2 months old. Freya (my dog) acts as a big sister to the kitten.

About the scratching post, my legs are scratched from heel to knee right now. I can't wear pants because the heat make them hurt, so, shorts... so, scratches...

Oh the pleasures of having a tiny predator running around, hunting us from behind chairs legs, under sofas, or any place she thinks we don't see her... jumping up claws first... then slide down.......... If I die you know why.

Peace :D

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Damn, always this grammar issues...

:ROFLMAO:

And the worst: Three proofreaders committing suicide.

:oops::ROFLMAO:
Should either be:
Damn, always this: grammar issues...​
-OR-​
Damn, always these grammar issues...​

In my personal opinion, the first alternative is the better, though. ;)

Based on some other VNs I've done, there are way more than three that should be following suit. :LOL::devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer
4.50 star(s) 61 Votes