VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Don't go to sleep!

Do you have any idea what you will be dreaming of?!
You'll wake up in the morning, remembering everything and it will haunt you the whole day :devilish:
Sometimes I'll be just walking along the street or something and I'll think of the girls and the first thing I think of them doing is lesbian stuff.
I totally am a horny pervert on occasions lol.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I like how every update there seems to be a new scenes that becomes my favorite the previous update was making pizza. Now with the steam release that update my favorite scene was when Isa was showing off different lingerie . Didn't even need or want to see Isa naked she was hot as hell in those clothes it was like having my own personal stripper.

• Red Heart
Reactions: badtimetales

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
I like how every update there seems to be a new scenes that becomes my favorite the previous update was making pizza. Now with the steam release that update my favorite scene was when Isa was showing off different lingerie . Didn't even need or want to see Isa naked she was hot as hell in those clothes it was like having my own personal stripper.
That scene was meant to sharpen her character, but yeah, I couldn't resist making it a bit more sexy ;)
Like the MC said to Alex "Be careful" ;)

Reactions: Dessolos

Mr. Robo

Jun 30, 2024
I can't escape this fuck... (people know who I'm talking about... the brainwasher)

Didn't play the game yet but did buy it on Steam (I think during the Summer Sale? can't remember) but now that I see who visits this thread, it might have been a mistake.

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
I can't escape this fuck... (people know who I'm talking about... the brainwasher)

Didn't play the game yet but did buy it on Steam (I think during the Summer Sale? can't remember) but now that I see who visits this thread, it might have been a mistake.
I've no idea what you are talking about, but I think you should refund it now.

• Haha
Reactions: Dessolos

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
That scene was meant to sharpen her character, but yeah, I couldn't resist making it a bit more sexy ;)
Like the MC said to Alex "Be careful" ;)
not gonna lie that scene made me secretly wish for another scene in the future where she does a full strip show for the MC and acts like our personal stripper but actually gets naked and from there a lewd scene happens. I can even think of a throuple variant Joshy92 would love. If both Alex and Isa did a strip show and when they were naked started kissing and playing with each other I bet Joshy would love it and all he could think about if such a scene was ever made haha.

• Red Heart

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

if you are talking about Joshy this is one of the romantic games with some lesbian fantasies as far as Joshy is concerned. He hasn't mentioned using his straw for cleanup duty after he watches or anything like that in this one.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Wouldn't be a relationship be boring without teasing? ;)
Doesn't matter if there are two or three people.
I fully agree but you be surprised how many AVN's I played that lack any teasing in a Erotic manner. Even the ones that do have some form of teasing, that teasing scene is already way better than teasing scenes compared to most other AVN's ive played.

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
I fully agree but you be surprised how many AVN's I played that lack any teasing in a Erotic manner.
I won't ;)
I haven't played many AVN's since I started Isa, but the reason to start the development was

- realistic renders
- believable characters
- sex as a story, not (only) as a fap material

*shrugs*

• Love
Reactions: wookie ookie

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021

Okay WTH am I missing here, what does someone being on this thread have to do with you buying the game on Steam and making a mistake, you can try here up to 4.2 and decide to buy it or not

• Red Heart
4.50 star(s) 61 Votes