I fucking love Alex's hair style
It turns me on seeing a girl with hair like that

Of course Alex could turn me on no matter what

• Haha
Reactions: badtimetales

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
A dev's life - Swarm intelligence

One thing I've heard a lot is that people don't try the game because they think it's a BDSM/brutal/whatever setting because of "Dark Paths".

Since I'm setting up the Steam page, I need to come up with a new name for the game. To be honest, I've been thinking about it for months and haven't found a suitable name.

Isabella is more or less established now and has to be in the name.
I thought "Dark Paths" was a good idea to show the thriller/story-based background of the game, but clearly it's not.

So I'm looking for a new name with Isabella in it that shows the theme and makes people curious instead of scaring them off.
I have a few ideas from internal chats, but I would love to hear yours.

Isabella in the name, 2, maximum three words to describe the game, showing the nature.
If you like, post them here, on Discord or in a private message.

Thanks ;)

BTT

Reactions: ThL and Uriel ☁

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
A dev's life - Swarm intelligence

One thing I've heard a lot is that people don't try the game because they think it's a BDSM/brutal/whatever setting because of "Dark Paths".

Since I'm setting up the Steam page, I need to come up with a new name for the game. To be honest, I've been thinking about it for months and haven't found a suitable name.

Isabella is more or less established now and has to be in the name.
I thought "Dark Paths" was a good idea to show the thriller/story-based background of the game, but clearly it's not.

So I'm looking for a new name with Isabella in it that shows the theme and makes people curious instead of scaring them off.
I have a few ideas from internal chats, but I would love to hear yours.

Isabella in the name, 2, maximum three words to describe the game, showing the nature.
If you like, post them here, on Discord or in a private message.

Thanks ;)

BTT
My suggestion is keep it simple to keep the name close so the original name so it stays connected. Just get the "Dark" out of it. Say like Isabella: Hidden Paths or Isabella: Mysterious paths or Isabella: Secret Paths or Isabella: Dangerous Paths, etc.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Isabella: Paths of Mystery. Isabella: Curse of the Jade Jaguar. <-- That was a joke. lol Anyway, I'm shit for naming things. I like the name as it already is. So, I'm not the right guy to offer advice.

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Thanks to all ;)

It's a bit difficult because most players don't know how the story continues and what to expect.
I was thinking to drop the name Isabella, but that's no good idea after all this time.

My suggestion is keep it simple to keep the name close so the original name so it stays connected.
Just get the "Dark" out of it.
I agree with keeping it simple.
I had a favorite but this idea is good too.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
When I think about this story the things that come faster to mind (plot wise)
Is news/modeling and third corruption.

If I was going to recommend to someone this would be my initial reaction.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
  1. Isabella: Paths of Danger
  2. Isabella: Time enough for Love
  3. Isabella: Litany of Pain
  4. Isabella: Tears and Laughter
  5. Isabella: Danger! Danger!
  6. Isabella: Obscured Trails
  7. Isabella: From Sicily with Love
  8. Isabella: Against the Shadows
  9. Isabella: Avenging Angels
  10. Isabella: Grains of Love
  11. Isabella: Paths of Tears
  12. Isabella: Finding Love
  13. Isabella: Veiled Menace
  14. Isabella: Secrets Exposed
  15. Isabella: Safety Denied

These are my off the cuff proposals. I hope they serve to at least inspire better ones.

Peace :)

4.30 star(s) 65 Votes