VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.3] [badtimetales]

4.30 star(s) 65 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Guys I have a sexy thought I want to share what do you think about this?

I start by sitting in a chair and jacking off for a bit while I enjoy the sight of the girls making love to each other
The sound of them kissing & moaning fills the room.

I then walk over and sit on the bed and hold Alex's legs open while Isa is furiously eating her out
Isa then looks up at me & I see Alex's juices all over her beautiful face.

We then kiss and share the great taste of Alex's vagina.
The girls then switch positions & we do it all over again.
Then finally, the three of us spend all day in bed making love.

In my fantasy we are a throuple who all loves each other equally.
If we have an important decision to make, we make it as a family.

I know it's a big wall of text, but I just had to get my sexy thoughts out there.

Oct 10, 2022
Guys I have a sexy thought I want to share what do you think about this?

I start by sitting in a chair and jacking off for a bit while I enjoy the sight of the girls making love to each other
The sound of them kissing & moaning fills the room.

I then walk over and sit on the bed and hold Alex's legs open while Isa is furiously eating her out
Isa then looks up at me & I see Alex's juices all over her beautiful face.

We then kiss and share the great taste of Alex's vagina.
The girls then switch positions & we do it all over again.
Then finally, the three of us spend all day in bed making love.

In my fantasy we are a throuple who all loves each other equally.
If we have an important decision to make, we make it as a family.

I know it's a big wall of text, but I just had to get my sexy thoughts out there.
This is suspiciously wholesome, are you alright mate? :cautious::confused:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
This was planned as an in-game for the Xmas special.
As the special is a winter special now, let me add this as a Christmas greeting ;)

View attachment 3204399
Why you have to do this to me... You know how much I love Isabella and now I can't wait. this render is perfect she looks so inviting yet I just want to stare at her all day. I might need to save this and use it as a wallpaper / background image for awhile on my PC.

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Why you have to do this to me... You know how much I love Isabella and now I can't wait. this render is perfect she looks so inviting yet I just want to stare at her all day. I might need to save this and use it as a wallpaper / background image for awhile on my PC.
Ok, no more Isa renders.

And Alex is fuming...

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hello everyone.
Christmas will be over in a few hours.
I had a lot of fun (and also headaches) with an animation in Blender, but I think the result was worth the effort. The biggest problem, as always, was bringing the animation from Blender to Daz. The goal for 2024 is to render in Blender; in the Winter Special, there is already a scene that is completely animated and rendered in Blender.
The family has been down with a stomach flu for 36 hours, and I fear they have infected me as well. I'm trying to fight it with Scottish friends. ;) Let's see.
I will take a break for the special; the update and the Steam release have priority.
Since I have been asked: I plan three releases for the special, depending on how much of the limited work time allows. 800-1000 renders, 30-60 minutes of gameplay, depending on the player. But since everything from now on takes place in more or less three environments, it should be feasible (I don't have to set up new scenes, light them, and so on).
Well, six days until the new year, and for many of you, they will be quiet days.
Enjoy them,
Thanks for your support.

BTT

4.30 star(s) 65 Votes