VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.3] [badtimetales]

4.30 star(s) 65 Votes

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I'd have to disagree. Alex is like a Macallan 1926 and Isabella(Even though I'm not on her path) is like a Macallan Red.
Who would you compare to Macallan Cask Strength, since that's what I presently have on hand. ;)

Of course, at the moment I'm enjoying a 2000 French Fonseca with a variety of meats, cheeses, smoked oysters and other delicacies I enjoy having on special occasions. :love:

Last edited:

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
ny5.png

Happy New Year!

May this New Year bring you joy, prosperity, and fulfillment. May it be a canvas for new dreams, new adventures, and new accomplishments.

Once again, thank you for your support and believing in me.

Wishing you and your loved ones a Happy New Year filled with love, laughter, and endless possibilities!

BTT

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
View attachment 3223655

Happy New Year!

May this New Year bring you joy, prosperity, and fulfillment. May it be a canvas for new dreams, new adventures, and new accomplishments.

Wishing you and your loved ones a Happy New Year filled with love, laughter, and endless possibilities!

BTT
Happy New Year to you and yours as well!

May all your good wishes to us come true to you vice versa... and beyond these all the best
for the prospering and fulfilling continuation of your "Isabella".

Grateful that you share your hard work with us here nevertheless :giggle:, so THANK YOU!

Oct 10, 2022
View attachment 3223655

Happy New Year!

BTT

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hello everyone.

I hope you all had a good start into the new year.
It's a late weekend report for the 4.3 update.
I didn't work on the special this week, but got a lot done for the update.
One scene became three times as big as planned, another scene I brought forward from planned 5.1 to 4.3.
All rendered and text written.

I may have overdone it a bit with one animation, but it was fun (and I learnt some Blender again).
The last two days I have set up a few dozen renders as I have a lot to do in real life in the next few days.
So the PC is busy while I have to take care a few things. ;)

Have a good start into the new week,
Thanks for your support,

BTT

Reactions: Jarulf and D Dog

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hello everyone.
Well, not much to report.
I keep adding animations and stills, playing around with some new techniques.
Most of the character/relationship building will be done next week, after that it's the story progression and the "special scenes".

I'm going to spend a day tomorrow on the Winter Special, I really need a break from the main game and develop the side story.

Have a nice weekend and thank you for your support,

BTT

4.30 star(s) 65 Votes