VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.3] [badtimetales]

4.30 star(s) 65 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have never seen the appeal in putting ridiculous outfits on pets but Alex & Isabella are another story.
If I was living with them I would totally ask them to dress up as slutty nurses or maybe slutty schoolgirls or anything sexy really.

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
I have never seen the appeal in putting ridiculous outfits on pets but Alex & Isabella are another story.
If I was living with them I would totally ask them to dress up as slutty nurses or maybe slutty schoolgirls or anything sexy really.
I worked as paramedic all my life. Slutty nurses does nothing for me. Nurses are some of the biggest hoe's I ever met. Most are either fucking a doctor or a cop.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
We know the score Joshy... being Alex's and Isa's pet, I know that you'd FIND appeal in having ridiculous outfits put on you... I am seeing a GIMP suit in your future... :sneaky: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have never really been around nurses much so maybe that's why I find the idea arousing?
Beside who wouldn't want Alex & Isabella taking care of them?
We know the score Joshy... being Alex's and Isa's pet, I know that you'd FIND appeal in having ridiculous outfits put on you... I am seeing a GIMP suit in your future... :sneaky: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
I don't know about the gimp suit but I would totally do anything the girls ask me to do because they are my queens and I'm their personal knight.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I have never really been around nurses much so maybe that's why I find the idea arousing?
Beside who wouldn't want Alex & Isabella taking care of them?

I don't know about the gimp suit but I would totally do anything the girls ask me to do because they are my queens and I'm their personal knight.
I'm married to a nurse, well former nurse now. Definitely a lot of fun Joshy.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Well, A&I have been happy with the BBC, ups, sorry BBCB :devilish:
Have you been looking at some of my comments in certain game threads lol
Some of my sweethearts are always down for BBC.

Just ask poor Grumpy I think I might have scarred him for life with some of my comments.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I thought BTT meant big black cock bull that's how dirty my mind is.
Now I know it means chocolate.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Have you been looking at some of my comments in certain game threads lol
Some of my sweethearts are always down for BBC.

Just ask poor Grumpy I think I might have scarred him for life with some of my comments.
With the kinds of kinks you have...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 65 Votes