VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.3] [badtimetales]

4.30 star(s) 65 Votes

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Some people even act like the slow building romance is bad or something. But I think most of us regulars in this thread appreciate how BTT is unfolding the story
Do I count as a regular? ;)
A slow buildup, written well, is just so much more rewarding than Wham Bam, Thank You Mam. Not saying that can't be stimulating and fun in it's own way, but rarely encourages emotional connection with the characters. And stories that do that are the ones I enjoy the most. Obviously different types of games will appeal to different people, but I am definitely the target audience for this one.

For a new couple to bring in a third a member takes a very delicate touch writing to make it feel believable. So far I'm very happy with how BTT is handling this.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Do I count as a regular? ;)
A slow buildup, written well, is just so much more rewarding than Wham Bam, Thank You Mam. Not saying that can't be stimulating and fun in it's own way, but rarely encourages emotional connection with the characters. And stories that do that are the ones I enjoy the most. Obviously different types of games will appeal to different people, but I am definitely the target audience for this one.

For a new couple to bring in a third a member takes a very delicate touch writing to make it feel believable. So far I'm very happy with how BTT is handling this.
When I first started the game I didn't think I would go the throuple path but after playing it I knew it was the only path for me.
I have been rewatching some of the sex scenes lately and they are some of the best I have ever seen in any game.

And I got to lick Alex's arsehole how sexy is that?

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
And I got to lick Alex's arsehole how sexy is that?

And I know enough people who won't like it.
And that those guys who love to get theirs tongue fucked... :rolleyes:

Yeah, try to have anal sex without making her curious about it - in a real partnership. Good luck :ROFLMAO:

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
And stories that do that are the ones I enjoy the most. Obviously different types of games will appeal to different people, but I am definitely the target audience for this one.
Yeah, I knew that a loli, highschool, incest and harem game would have more success.
There's a reason I didn't do that ;)

Thanks ;)

Reactions: Joshy92 and Jarulf

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
And I know enough people who won't like it.
And that those guys who love to get theirs tongue fucked... :rolleyes:

Yeah, try to have anal sex without making her curious about it - in a real partnership. Good luck :ROFLMAO:
Honestly I don't even know why I find it sexy but I do. And yet It doesn't turn me on seeing a girl do it to a guy. I guess I can be weird sometimes.
Things happen, I'm an idiot, trying to fix it.
:rolleyes:
You're not an idiot bro. But you are one of the nicest devs I have ever talked to on here.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I have been rewatching some of the sex scenes lately and they are some of the best I have ever seen in any game.
Honestly when I first played this game I thought the sex scenes were some of the better ones ive seen in an AVN. Tho I think that's mostly because I like the camera angles in this game alot during them, not sure how the actual animation quality compares not a good judge for that anyways.

Reactions: Joshy92

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
Yeah, I knew that a loli, highschool, incest and harem game would have more success.
There's a reason I didn't do that ;)

Thanks ;)
Uuuggghh those are a dime a dozen AVN's. Loli is the first search term I use in the content to avoid when looking for a new game. Then there are the shotas MC's. Bad enough in most normal AVN's most MC are several inches shorter than many female characters most do not look like that are even able to shave yet.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 65 Votes