VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.3] [badtimetales]

4.30 star(s) 65 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Haha, yeah I really like that one too. It was not only hot, but funny as well.
I just realized I forgot to add the word best lol.
But yeah, I think it's the best scene so far.

And my favourite choice was taking the vibrator and handcuffs. I hope I can use them in some way in the future.

Reactions: Jarulf

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I just realized I forgot to add the word best lol.
But yeah, I think it's the best scene so far.

And my favourite choice was taking the vibrator and handcuffs. I hope I can use them in some way in the future.
I think I need to replay this game I forgot this scene entirely but I'm going to wait I think the update shouldn't be that long of a wait

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think I need to replay this game I forgot this scene entirely but I'm going to wait I think the update shouldn't be that long of a wait
I know BTT plans on releasing the game on steam on the 22nd. I don't know about you but I'm planning on starting a fresh playthrough when it releases.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I know BTT plans on releasing the game on steam on the 22nd. I don't know about you but I'm planning on starting a fresh playthrough when it releases.
oh this is one of my favorite games I replay it on every update cycle from a fresh save. Only certain games get that treatment from me unless it leaves off on a a cliffhanger where I cant wait. However this time it has as a reason to do so. I think BTT said Val is a LI now so I need to make a save for her. I forget what BTT said we have to do to get on her path I have to turn Alex down I forgot.

• Wow
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
oh this is one of my favorite games I replay it on every update cycle from a fresh save. Only certain games get that treatment from me unless it leaves off on a a cliffhanger where I cant wait. However this time it has as a reason to do so. I think BTT said Val is a LI now so I need to make a save for her. I forget what BTT said we have to do to get on her path I have to turn Alex down I forgot.
I thought Val was just a fuck buddy? I do like her just not as much as I like Alex & Isa.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I thought Val was just a fuck buddy? I do like her just not as much as I like Alex & Isa.
I think that what BTT was originally gonna do but changed Val to a LI last minute I recall seeing a post / discussion about this topic last month or 2. I play all paths so I need to make one for her even tho I have the same opinion as you

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Val is a LI now, but only with a single ending if you turn down Alex and Isa.
I have to do her no Alex but Val renders anyway, so it's not too much extra work.

And, planned as not even a sidegirl but just a character in the story, she grew on me ;)
(That decision is compatible with old saves)

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
I'm not sure if the amount of time we've played a game on Steam affects how the algorithm treats our reviews, but it might be something to bear in mind
I'll do a restart as well.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Val is a LI now, but only with a single ending if you turn down Alex and Isa.
I have to do her no Alex but Val renders anyway, so it's not too much extra work.

And, planned as not even a sidegirl but just a character in the story, she grew on me ;)
(That decision is compatible with old saves)
It's going to be tough to turn down my sweethearts but I admit I'm curious about Val so I might do it eventually.

• Red Heart
Reactions: badtimetales

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I'm not sure if the amount of time we've played a game on Steam affects how the algorithm treats our reviews, but it might be something to bear in mind
oh that made me think of something if this game has achievements be another reason to replay the game tho I think just loading up a save might be enough in some cases to get them.

• Red Heart

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
oh that made me think of something if this game has achievements be another reason to replay the game tho I think just loading up a save might be enough in some cases to get them.
I've never seen the point of achievements myself, but for those who do like them, a new save might be the way to go.

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
And you are all horrible people btw. I have a bunch of games with new(ish) updates I want to play, but now I want to play Isa again from the start. But then there's the new update soon when I'll be doing a fresh playthrough. I'd better stay away from you all until then.

• Haha

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
It's usually way sexier when there is a connection between those involved, when the background, story and personalities give the sex meaning. A bit of blue-balling isn't necessarily a bad thing :)
Jeebus no, just no! Blue balling in any type of world is just plain cruel! Might as well have a tag called "puppy sex" where the MC sits up and begs and the female character rolls over and plays dead.

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Good question.

I would make sense to have some kind of weighting.
But I've no idea.

I will add achievements, not sure I will be able to do that before the release though.
Depends on how the re-renders are going.

hey badtimetales I wish you the best man, I hope you succeed whatever you want. :)
Thanks!

I'm doing this long enough now and every release didn't met my expectations, so I don't expect much for now.
We will see soon.

4.30 star(s) 65 Votes