VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.3] [badtimetales]

4.30 star(s) 65 Votes

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
I mean yeah her character deveolopment needs more love but I think that is going to be coming soon. I just disagree about needing to be able to date or sleep with her already cause it's clear to me BTT not trying to rush things but make things come off natural when it comes to that. Yeah while spending time with Alex has delayed that it was also needed because Alex is part of the MC's life as his friend or lover depend on your path. So Isa needs to get along with someone that is going to be apart of the MC's life most likely, which is what the girl time and bonding has shown to me. Plus it's good for Isa to make a new friend in a city she knows no one. Which is why I don't really see it as much of an issue just yet , since there are signs it's more than delaying the romance but a reason for it.
Well, i am not sure how many chapters this game going to have. Usually games here have 10 to 12 chapters. So it's like half of the game already. Maybe you can argue sleeping with her but not having her the main LI lead is weird. It feels more like Alex Chasing Shadows than Isabella Chasing Shadows.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Well, i am not sure how many chapters this game going to have. Usually games here have 10 to 12 chapters. So it's like half of the game already. Maybe you can argue sleeping with her but not having her the main LI lead is weird. It feels more like Alex Chasing Shadows than Isabella Chasing Shadows.
I get what you are saying for me however Alex feels just a little bit ahead of her as a character not by alot one solid bit of character deveolopment they would be equal to me. I don't really consider either 1 of them as a main LI lead right now , I see both of them as the lead. Unless you are counting lewds scenes and romance progress which im not.

Reactions: badtimetales
4.30 star(s) 65 Votes