VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.3] [badtimetales]

4.30 star(s) 65 Votes

ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
Sorry to ask as I have looked a few pages back and did not see anything. Was there any updated information about how the game is progressing? Thank you for your help.

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Sorry to ask as I have looked a few pages back and did not see anything. Was there any updated information about how the game is progressing? Thank you for your help.
For the current development status it's best to follow me on Patreon.

Chapter 4.1 including the rework was release a few weeks back to Patrons, public release will be this weekend.

ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
For the current development status it's best to follow me on Patreon.

Chapter 4.1 including the rework was release a few weeks back to Patrons, public release will be this weekend.
Thank you so much for replying to a "freeloader". I do like the VN so far and have kept checking every month or so. I know am not supporting you at this time but I do appreciate your reply. I am very excited now :)

Reactions: badtimetales

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Thank you so much for replying to a "freeloader". I do like the VN so far and have kept checking every month or so. I know am not supporting you at this time but I do appreciate your reply. I am very excited now :)
Following on Patreon is free ;)
You won't get the NSFW posts, but the general announcements are free.

Well, I hope you'll give some feedback and leave a rating ;)

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
The intrigue is palpable and realistic. The characters are all flawed, genuine, human and rendered in a nearly photorealistic manner and the videos are cinematic and immersive. Yeah... I LOVE it!!!:love:
The Phat Papa speaks truth and wisdom. Let us all heed his sage utterances.

One detail I love in this game I don't think I've seen elsewhere, is the animated video calls on MC's phone. It's such an obvious and clever little thing used to great effect.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 65 Votes