VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Group sex and lesbian will only be between the three main actors (mc, Isa, Alex).
As mentioned before, story lines: Throuple or Alex/Isa single route - but I know what I would choose ;)
If I choose both girls is the lesbian optional, as in I decide whether it happens or is it forced?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
IsabellaDarkPaths-CH4.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
IsabellaDarkPaths-CH4.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Thanks for the torrent!

• Red Heart
Reactions: yilkin

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Isabella - Dark Paths [Ch. 4.1] [badtimetales]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 577 MB

PC/MAC: - -

Last edited:

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Just started playing but it's not going at all how I imagined. The MC is acting like a scared little bitch when first interacting with Alex in the bar. Immediately follows an unskippable scene where she tricks you to eat her out but then leaves you blue-balled as revenge. Even though you'd just told her you tried to contact her but couldn't because you had a severe concussion from a car accident which required hospitalization. You even get a slap for good measure!

What kind of person reacts like that, especially after hearing that the person you were going to marry was murdered in cold blood?

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...will MC's love interest with the shaved side of her head, ever let her hair grow out normally in the story? As I'm really not a fan of that type of hair style, …it's been over used by many other titles, that use it for their bad ass lesbian characters. For me, it takes away from her pretty looks, and screams I hate men.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Just started playing but it's not going at all how I imagined. The MC is acting like a scared little bitch when first interacting with Alex in the bar. Immediately follows an unskippable scene where she tricks you to eat her out but then leaves you blue-balled as revenge. Even though you'd just told her you tried to contact her but couldn't because you had a severe concussion from a car accident which required hospitalization. You even get a slap for good measure!

What kind of person reacts like that, especially after hearing that the person you were going to marry was murdered in cold blood?
Just keep playin. It gets better.

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Hmm...will MC's love interest with the shaved side of her head, ever let her hair grow out normally in the story? As I'm really not a fan of that type of hair style, …it's been over used by many other titles, that use it for their bad ass lesbian characters. For me, it takes away from her pretty looks, and screams I hate men.
The hair was part of the description of her character, you will understand why she is the way she is later in the game.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to grow the hair with Daz's assets.

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022

While it is a very confusing scene for a first introduction of the character, everything makes sense later. Alex is NOT what it seems on that scene, she is actually acting out her feelings and worries due to the fear of having been ghosted and not wanting to look weak. Because, she FEELS weak towards the MC. She tries all she can to regain some measure of self-respect, while she acts tough and vengeful when she feels relief and pleasure that you actually returned to her.

The MC acts scared, because he knows deep inside that all that bluster and fake aggressive posture by Alex intends to hide her softness and how much she cares for him, the last thing he wants is to hurt her further.

I understand your interpretation, and I can see why you think that, but, you are reacting to a scene that we join at half-time. We haven't seen their relationship develop, we don't know her, we don't even know the MC. You are inferring the worst out of a glimpse into an ongoing relationship.

Later, you'll understand better, but only if you don't allow first impressions to color your judgement. You have to consider, that you simply didn't have enough info to interpret what was going on.

Hoping you allow yourself the room to change your mind, instead of parachuting into a wrong impression and sticking with it.

Peace :)

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
While it is a very confusing scene for a first introduction of the character, everything makes sense later. Alex is NOT what it seems on that scene, she is actually acting out her feelings and worries due to the fear of having been ghosted and not wanting to look weak. Because, she FEELS weak towards the MC. She tries all she can to regain some measure of self-respect, while she acts tough and vengeful when she feels relief and pleasure that you actually returned to her.

The MC acts scared, because he knows deep inside that all that bluster and fake aggressive posture by Alex intends to hide her softness and how much she cares for him, the last thing he wants is to hurt her further.

I understand your interpretation, and I can see why you think that, but, you are reacting to a scene that we join at half-time. We haven't seen their relationship develop, we don't know her, we don't even know the MC. You are inferring the worst out of a glimpse into an ongoing relationship.

Later, you'll understand better, but only if you don't allow first impressions to color your judgement. You have to consider, that you simply didn't have enough info to interpret what was going on.

Hoping you allow yourself the room to change your mind, instead of parachuting into a wrong impression and sticking with it.

Peace :)
You, sir, have a way with words!

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes