Apr 8, 2022
Isekai Awakening Ver 1.08: Mega

Extreme Version code - 2009
Relationship Code is - 5010
Gold - 999
Skill point - 469
Stamina - 123
Battle Exp Multiplier - 888
Bro, you're a life saver!! Hope you a have a nice day and may god bless you.

BRASUM64

Nov 23, 2022
All I need is the Extreme code to work ("9005 or 2009 don't work")
Probably got the wrong version. I assume the dev changes the code for each update, so old codes probably don't work on new versions, and visa-versa. When the dudes post the codes, you gotta make sure you have the same version that they did. The codes the people above me posted post are for v1.08, but the download page here only has v1.06. The code providers, however, have 1.08. Download the game from them and not from the "official" F95 page, and you'll be set (It worked for me).

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
IsekaiAwakening-1.08
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

zkawai

Dec 21, 2016
First time I stop to look at this games, and was left wondering, why is this game rated so low?
Art seems pretty good, Gameplay looks reminiscent of summer memories; is there something I'm missing?

Reactions: dono321

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
First time I stop to look at this games, and was left wondering, why is this game rated so low?
Art seems pretty good, Gameplay looks reminiscent of summer memories; is there something I'm missing?
That's actually the rating of the dev lol.

Reactions: zkawai

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
So figured out how to get the lust orb, need to have obtained the musical instrument from the mage, then travel to the maidens realm and use the lust song on the column. Once you've seen the dialogue for the orb, go back to the church.

The directions for the new map is N N W S E for the husband, and E S W N W for Mary.
You're supposed to have high lust to see something, but I've played through this map dozens of times and can't find anything before the game ends from high lust.

Also, there's 720 different possibilities to enter a song, there's two that are ??? and I haven't seen any clues as to what these could be. Anyone?

Reactions: Jackie_Dev

Jackie_Dev

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2019
Cant get out of the town, how do I get the permit to leave?
That part is temporarily removed due to having no content.
So figured out how to get the lust orb, need to have obtained the musical instrument from the mage, then travel to the maidens realm and use the lust song on the column. Once you've seen the dialogue for the orb, go back to the church.

The directions for the new map is N N W S E for the husband, and E S W N W for Mary.
You're supposed to have high lust to see something, but I've played through this map dozens of times and can't find anything before the game ends from high lust.

Also, there's 720 different possibilities to enter a song, there's two that are ??? and I haven't seen any clues as to what these could be. Anyone?
High lust will attract the lust monster
BlackPinkLustfuvk6.png
More songs will be added in future.

1.70 star(s) 30 Votes