o0TRIM0o

Feb 9, 2018
relationship code for current patreon ver is 5010
skill points code is 469
gold is 999
stamina is 123

edit: so i've found a workaround for the patreon issue
1. Download the public version of the game
2. Download the attached file (deleted, download the archive in the link instead) and extract to the game's folder. Replace all files.
3. The codes will work despite it running on the public version.
Ofc this will only work for the current version, as I'm assuming the dev changes the codes with each version.
Credit to TheMasterPope for figuring out that CommonEvents.json has the patreon exclusive stuff (i think, at least).

another edit: ran into a bit of a hurdle. While the codes work, can't seem to access patreon exclusive scenes. i've tried replacing the data, js, and img directories in the public version with that of the patreon version, but no dice.

edit 2: electric boogaloo: nvm, got it (hopefully), , extract to the game folder, ???, profit!
Will it work fot 0.97.0 ?

Apr 2, 2018
Yeah more than half of the comments here are about that, there is so much more content in the free version compared to the extreme version and even someone paid members here also said that so I guess they must be right.

I'd suggest King tier but I'm really thankful to 20$ supporters they have helped me so much!
In some countries, the dollar is insanely expensive, this is so for the record. :HideThePain:

Reactions: 4ereNok and zannin

Oremencio

Aug 27, 2023
I dont know if its just me but i find this game buggy as hell. I mean, as soon as i start a run and talk to the craft woman, an option about a girl named "Ana" pops up, and if i do, than suddenly i have a daughter. Then, on the main menu you can click on "Back" or "Town" and you get to the map of the village without even starting the game?

Reactions: J78 and JuanM4

Jackie_Dev

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2019
I dont know if its just me but i find this game buggy as hell. I mean, as soon as i start a run and talk to the craft woman, an option about a girl named "Ana" pops up, and if i do, than suddenly i have a daughter. Then, on the main menu you can click on "Back" or "Town" and you get to the map of the village without even starting the game?
Will fix it in next update.

Oremencio

Aug 27, 2023
Will fix it in next update.
Would be nice, but aside from the content behind the paywall, the current version of the game uploaded here is pretty much unplayable since you cant even lvl up the relationship with the mage past lvl 1. Not only that, the craftwoman re-sells you all the furniture in a never ending loop even if you already have it all, taking your money away in the process.

Reactions: Whosbeenfappin

Jackie_Dev

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2019
Would be nice, but aside from the content behind the paywall, the current version of the game uploaded here is pretty much unplayable since you cant even lvl up the relationship with the mage past lvl 1. Not only that, the craftwoman re-sells you all the furniture in a never ending loop even if you already have it all, taking your money away in the process.
Yeah Mage and Haru are WIP. Rika, Hana and Lucie Mio have playable content, Did you check the twin daughters of Hana?
Also for Haru, You don't have to keep buying furniture as to level up with her you have to beat her in armwrestling when her gold is 0
if you keep buying stuffs from her, her gold will increase.

Oremencio

Aug 27, 2023
Yeah Mage and Haru are WIP. Rika, Hana and Lucie Mio have playable content, Did you check the twin daughters of Hana?
Also for Haru, You don't have to keep buying furniture as to level up with her you have to beat her in armwrestling when her gold is 0
if you keep buying stuffs from her, her gold will increase.
What i wanted to adress was not how you lvl up Haru, its that it even lets you re-buy things that you already have. I didnt check the twins, since as i saw the bugs i already mention, (Also whenever you talk to Haru about Ana, even if you decline the option, Rika starts to show as "deflower" for some reason, even if you have not done anything with her yet) just closed the game.

Will check it again on a future update or the full release, if that happens someday i guess.

1.60 star(s) 33 Votes