uwwwwwww

Feb 4, 2020
Holyyyy i tried the patreon version and this game needs TONS of work (speedran it with the codes and the walkthrough to see all the scenes). Theres barely any content and people pay 20$ a month for this shit?! The screenshots attached to this thread beneath the download links already show you everything that is in the game so you dont even need to play it

MinakoArisatoXIII

Apr 19, 2023
As Winningtime mentioned in his review, Isekai Awakening is a joke compared to Summer Memories or Winter Memories. Way too overpriced and content is lackluster. Last post that can be seen on patreon is from march, so imagine how much money that is if you supported this from the beginning.

Deleted member 1765754

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2019
Hey Everyone here is v0.97 Isekai Awakening
Please read the updatelog.

If your Hana's Progress is stuck its because her level is over 4 and you didn't get to choose slave/love route, I'd suggest doing a new save file or in change value of variable 44 to 4 in your existing save file.

Deleted member 1765754

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2019
This dev really greedy 20$ for extreme version
Yeah more than half of the comments here are about that, there is so much more content in the free version compared to the extreme version and even someone paid members here also said that so I guess they must be right.

I'd suggest King tier but I'm really thankful to 20$ supporters they have helped me so much!

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
As Winningtime mentioned in his review, Isekai Awakening is a joke compared to Summer Memories or Winter Memories. Way too overpriced and content is lackluster. Last post that can be seen on patreon is from march, so imagine how much money that is if you supported this from the beginning.
There's no competition, really. Summer memories and Winter Memories are done by a single person, too. This game is a huge 0 compared to those 2.

Jul 30, 2018
Holyyyy i tried the patreon version and this game needs TONS of work (speedran it with the codes and the walkthrough to see all the scenes). Theres barely any content and people pay 20$ a month for this shit?! The screenshots attached to this thread beneath the download links already show you everything that is in the game so you dont even need to play it
this game need constant stream of support (1-5$ per patreon) and good will from fans (lots of them) but decide to dump it all out and charge hefty amount for people that stupid enough to pay 20$ to support this type of dev.
20$ for all that content is a rip-off like i said before and with the dev trying so hard to do DRM type of things into this game is just (insert your most disappoint facepalm here).
not on titdang level that charge you for saving your game, this game need more content and bugfixing before even need any of those price drama lol.

Reactions: zannin

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
There's no competition, really. Summer memories and Winter Memories are done by a single person, too. This game is a huge 0 compared to those 2.
there is no point of comparison there summer memories took 2 years to be made and winter memories was 3 years, practically for me it is the rpg of rpg's in terms of hentai games.

Reactions: Lewyn Collins

Deleted member 1765754

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2019
Yeah Its my first game and has been around 10 months, Ikeda took 4 years to develop Succumate I hope I can make something likable by that time.

Last edited:

harestheonly

Nov 25, 2021
relationship code for current patreon ver is 5010
skill points code is 469
gold is 999
stamina is 123

edit: so i've found a workaround for the patreon issue
1. Download the public version of the game
2. Download the attached file (deleted, download the archive in the link instead) and extract to the game's folder. Replace all files.
3. The codes will work despite it running on the public version.
Ofc this will only work for the current version, as I'm assuming the dev changes the codes with each version.
Credit to TheMasterPope for figuring out that CommonEvents.json has the patreon exclusive stuff (i think, at least).

another edit: ran into a bit of a hurdle. While the codes work, can't seem to access patreon exclusive scenes. i've tried replacing the data, js, and img directories in the public version with that of the patreon version, but no dice.

edit 2: electric boogaloo: nvm, got it (hopefully), , extract to the game folder, ???, profit!
I can't put the relationship code, it says that I don't have the patreon version

1.60 star(s) 33 Votes