l26867637

Apr 13, 2021
I have managed to figure out that the "CommonEvents.json" file, from the patreon game version provided by
MinakoArisatoXIII was the one responsible, I did try to run it trough some code comparison programs and simple text comparisons with the file from free version, but I got no differences, I guess with my limited knowlege of coding and RPG Maker I can't really figure out the change. try and download this file for the game version 0.93.3.1 and see if it works for you. Or if you manage to figure something out.
so how can we exactly use it? i havent see any ex option

Sparti01

May 19, 2017
I have managed to figure out that the "CommonEvents.json" file, from the patreon game version provided by
MinakoArisatoXIII was the one responsible, I did try to run it trough some code comparison programs and simple text comparisons with the file from free version, but I got no differences, I guess with my limited knowlege of coding and RPG Maker I can't really figure out the change. try and download this file for the game version 0.93.3.1 and see if it works for you. Or if you manage to figure something out.
So, that works just fine, use this, at least for this version, 0,96.3.1 and use code 9100 for extreme content. Just replace the files

Takeru2412

Dec 23, 2019
I tried this and it's work when i enter code for extreme content. But when I used organ-xray it said "Avaliable in the Extreme Content Version of the Game."

Not so well

Dec 12, 2019
So, you all are telling me that I'm downloading a hen game without hen content? And I have to pay if I want to see them? wtf?

CrimsonDevil

Mar 4, 2019
So, you all are telling me that I'm downloading a hen game without hen content? And I have to pay if I want to see them? wtf?
There's hen content but it's very limited and some of the stuff like bestiality and organ xray are completely locked behind a paywall. Even some of the girls are unavailable and the game is grindy af for those who are playing the free version since patrons get code to skip getting gold, skill points and relationship points. So unless you're not planning on supporting the dev it's not worth it.

DJAutismo

Jan 29, 2018
relationship code for current patreon ver is 5010
skill points code is 469
gold is 999
stamina is 123

edit: so i've found a workaround for the patreon issue
1. Download the public version of the game
2. Download the attached file (deleted, download the archive in the link instead) and extract to the game's folder. Replace all files.
3. The codes will work despite it running on the public version.
Ofc this will only work for the current version, as I'm assuming the dev changes the codes with each version.
Credit to TheMasterPope for figuring out that CommonEvents.json has the patreon exclusive stuff (i think, at least).

another edit: ran into a bit of a hurdle. While the codes work, can't seem to access patreon exclusive scenes. i've tried replacing the data, js, and img directories in the public version with that of the patreon version, but no dice.

edit 2: electric boogaloo: nvm, got it (hopefully), , extract to the game folder, ???, profit!

Last edited:
1.60 star(s) 33 Votes