fox92

Feb 21, 2018
What Patreon tier has the extreme content as my currency is different so I don't know which one it is

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Well my old save doesnt work and the pregnancy content is paywalled hard pass.
It isn't paywalled. I accessed it in the most recent version. It's just limited to the elf prostitute. You have to reduce her magic protection to 0 and continue cumming inside.

It feels like there's a lot of confusion in the thread regarding the paywall. As I understand it, the paywall for extreme content was removed. Extreme content was likely going to include pregnancy, bestiality, etc, but the dev was still deciding what to flag as extreme so players have a chance to disable it. Regardless, if I understood correctly, it won't be paywalled.

Some of the screenshots shown with the update post can't be seen in the game currently because they haven't been implemented.

Deleted member 1765754

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2019
New public Version 1.5

ezgif.com-gif-maker (37).gif
Updatelog
Added Upto Level 4 content for Mio
Added Upgradation option for house Bed and Bathtub
Setup initial Events for Carpenter where you can buy all the stuffs for upgrade
Added a new map Dungeon for future BDSM content
Added BJ and Cowgirl CGs for Mio
Added a footjob animation for Hana
Added Anal for Hana in Bed with player
Added 69 with Rika in Bed
Added Missionary with Rika
Added 2 Lesbian CGs for Hana and Rika(kissing and BJ)
Added hymen breaking animation for Mio(Ext content)
Setup house events for Rika, Hana, Lucie and Mio House events include option to sleep/oral/Sex(which depend on relationship level with character they will leave if requirement not met)
Sprite for sleeping with player is done for all 4 characters animated for Rika
Some bugfixes and additional things in RMMZ

Link -

Thanks Everyone for your Patience Let me know if you find any issuess

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
New public Version 1.5

View attachment 2746582
Updatelog
Added Upto Level 4 content for Mio
Added Upgradation option for house Bed and Bathtub
Setup initial Events for Carpenter where you can buy all the stuffs for upgrade
Added a new map Dungeon for future BDSM content
Added BJ and Cowgirl CGs for Mio
Added a footjob animation for Hana
Added Anal for Hana in Bed with player
Added 69 with Rika in Bed
Added Missionary with Rika
Added 2 Lesbian CGs for Hana and Rika(kissing and BJ)
Added hymen breaking animation for Mio(Ext content)
Setup house events for Rika, Hana, Lucie and Mio House events include option to sleep/oral/Sex(which depend on relationship level with character they will leave if requirement not met)
Sprite for sleeping with player is done for all 4 characters animated for Rika
Some bugfixes and additional things in RMMZ

Link -

Thanks Everyone for your Patience Let me know if you find any issuess
then we can use the skill points for anal and take her to my house xd in the public version. in this version we can no longer go back in time?

Last edited:

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
Is the game worth playing at this point of development?
I had a lot of bad experiences with games that were too early in development to play.

nio :3

Jun 4, 2017
I meant the paywall for extreme content was removed, didn't mean the content was added :LUL:, there is no way I'd scam my 20$ subscribers and give away their exclusive content for free.
People will find a way every time you want to free marketing for your game but don't want to share your game content without a special pass. This is F95, go to other sites if you want to sell your games, here you can promote it with RESPECT or it will be stolen anyway, I've seen how they hacked codes, engines, cryptography, even servers, and host spots, and this is not about $20, this is about respect for the community here.

I didn't play your game yet, and I respect your time in making it, but this is not the best way to sell it at least here. If you want to sell something special - don't post about it here at least, some people really crazy here about getting even one Hentai PNG
(I think the best way to sell service games like this with different updates and no final release is early access, it's ok for everyone, or you can develop the final game version and sell it fair, subscriptions may help you to grind money from few people, but it will end you into echo-chamber and you will lose more money, I've seen a lot of projects which failed because of it, good ones, ngl, I think it's because buy something or did a single donations for support is more easy than had a subscription for customers)

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
IsekaiAwakening-1.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
People will find a way every time you want to free marketing for your game but don't want to share your game content without a special pass. This is F95, go to other sites if you want to sell your games, here you can promote it with RESPECT or it will be stolen anyway, I've seen how they hacked codes, engines, cryptography, even servers, and host spots, and this is not about $20, this is about respect for the community here.

I didn't play your game yet, and I respect your time in making it, but this is not the best way to sell it at least here. If you want to sell something special - don't post about it here at least, some people really crazy here about getting even one Hentai PNG
(I think the best way to sell service games like this with different updates and no final release is early access, it's ok for everyone, or you can develop the final game version and sell it fair, subscriptions may help you to grind money from few people, but it will end you into echo-chamber and you will lose more money, I've seen a lot of projects which failed because of it, good ones, ngl, I think it's because buy something or did a single donations for support is more easy than had a subscription for customers)
What makes me laugh is people complaining about free content , it's normal and quite logical that if there is paid content it should be for the people who support their content and that's the reason why they release updates , I like it that way , and if someone wants more content then let them spend their money or do they want everything for free? I know people who spend more than 20 dollars on nonsense and nobody tells them anything.

ZeroB

Donor
Dec 28, 2018
1.60 star(s) 33 Votes