oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Ohh those skills don't mean much they will be replaced with Non Sexual Skills the one you see in Isekai Anime or Hentai like X-ray vision, Fertility Enhancers, Stamina Boosters, Ocraine of time's Instrument (song of love, lust, trust to increase stats of females), Nightcrawler, Repetetive Sex skills which get you unlimited stamina(unlocks excessive cum scenes on map)
it would be interesting if at some point we could choose what kind of sex we want with the girls since in the skills there are about 20 options.

Jun 28, 2020
2 + million dollars went into Subverse with very good devs and what ? went into shithole cuz of mostly tentacles and bestiary. Small samples of footjob and creampies and mostly used toys. This is boring for me even not sexy at least.
To be fair, Subverse is being done by a dev team who had a long standing history in the industry for animations. People donated because it was Studio Fow. It's not a fair comparison to a dev doing their first dive into the industry. You're going to have more urge from people to prove yourself.

Blitzkralle

May 22, 2017
I don't need a walkthrough, a save file or cheats. What I actually need is a handy list of objectives and quests, you know? I just can't figure out if it's worth spending ages farming one character only to end up with nothing. It would be great to have a little note below each character portrait and status if whether there's any more content to explore with them or if they even have any content at all. Just seeing a random number indicating how many times I've maxed out their stats isn't cutting it for me.

Mar 23, 2022
I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this seeing how it's related to the game's engine not the game play it's self. So sorry if it's in the wrong spot, feel free to tell me. I'll try not to make the same mistake in the future. So this game uses RPG Maker? I'm pretty sure those run on Javascript. Nothing wrong with that, it's just that Javascript is single threaded. Which means it can basically only check one thing at any given time, well without some really really fancy coding. So if you have a lot of things that need checking simultaneously it can cause the game to lag/slow down because of the constant switching of threads. It might even possibly cause bugs. I think this game is a long way off of that but this is more of a future warning I guess? If anyone with more knowledge on the subject feel free to tell me I'm dumb and/or correct me.

Blitzkralle

May 22, 2017
I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this seeing how it's related to the game's engine not the game play it's self. So sorry if it's in the wrong spot, feel free to tell me. I'll try not to make the same mistake in the future. So this game uses RPG Maker? I'm pretty sure those run on Javascript. Nothing wrong with that, it's just that Javascript is single threaded. Which means it can basically only check one thing at any given time, well without some really really fancy coding. So if you have a lot of things that need checking simultaneously it can cause the game to lag/slow down because of the constant switching of threads. It might even possibly cause bugs. I think this game is a long way off of that but this is more of a future warning I guess? If anyone with more knowledge on the subject feel free to tell me I'm dumb and/or correct me.
Yeah, so, JavaScript being a single-threaded language does have its limitations, no doubt about it. But hey, there are ways to work around those issues and sort things out, you know? Now, dealing with multiple threads ain't a walk in the park either, 'cause concurrency can be a real headache. Sometimes, it's better to question if going for multi-threading is really worth it, or if finding clever workarounds on a single thread is the smarter move. And if this becomes a big problem down the line, switching to a different game engine might be a more practical solution than trying to force JavaScript into multi-threading, man.;)

1.60 star(s) 34 Votes