molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ugg.. the laziness in this game.. Seriously it's all the same damn body from the screenshots. All with same exact boob size which is too damn large to look good. No variety in boobs, skin color, head shapes. Take same body and put different clothes on it change eye color and hair color and they are all the same damn woman. Art 1/5.

Reactions: MarkFronk

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
even if you put the extreme code in this version you will get that you have to pay money xd there is a better version i think someone uploaded it to mediafire a week ago i think

Novexd

Feb 3, 2019
I've read through like 10 pages and I still don't know if this version has the extreme content enabled or not lmao

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
I've read through like 10 pages and I still don't know if this version has the extreme content enabled or not lmao
There is a code screen for it BUT the code most people have is outdated and the new one is behind a hefty paywall so we are waiting for a hero to breach the wall and throw ropes down for the rest .

Reactions: Ř@ĐįäÞïőñ

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
The "Extreme code" dont work cause i can only put 3 numbers not 4 and i have the 1.53 version so how is the 3 digit code for extreme content?

nonooo5765

Mar 28, 2021
“Good I know I’m not a potential customer because I don’t plan on paying on Patreon, so my request probably won’t be taken seriously but why not put a quest system because I’m stuck in the game and I’m probably not the only one, you can’t know if you’ve finished the current version or if you have to pay for a full version.”
Sorry for my english :-|

1.60 star(s) 34 Votes