Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I am actually new to this so please be more spacific what I am doing wrong, also what does OP mean?
Op is just the first post of this thread.
Upload it to Gofile. Go to the first post. Click on the "Report" button bottom left of. Select "Game update" post the Gofile link into the "More information" box. Click Report. We will get the link but it can't be DMCA'd. Seems like your files getting deleted pretty quick.

AnthraxAlpha

Nov 13, 2021
Op is just the first post of this thread.
Upload it to Gofile. Go to the first post. Click on the "Report" button bottom left of. Select "Game update" post the Gofile link into the "More information" box. Click Report. We will get the link but it can't be DMCA'd. Seems like your files getting deleted pretty quick.
Ok hopefully I've done it right this time. Thanks for explaining!

AnthraxAlpha

Nov 13, 2021
Is there a changelog/version number?
Sadly no, I just managed to save this one from someone previously posting it.

Ps: If you go back to page 30 and read from there someone said it's the latest maybe they have more info

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob69

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
someone already uploaded the august latest version in drive just go back 4 or 5 pages and that's it, you have to know how to search.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Changelog from the latest version:

Added a new Window which tracks number of girls impregnated and Sex maidens power
Added option to select slave route and love route for Rika after Level 4 (on reaching 5)
Added a horse Cg for Rika (Slave Route)
Added Prostitution for Rika (Slave Route)
Blocked off Mage house(Require 2 Referrals to unlock)
Blocked off Castle Locations(Will be unlocked in future version when there is proper content planning for it)
Blocked off World Map
Added Referrals to Rika, Hana, Mio they all can be asked to refer in the town on their level 2 Talk events
Hang out Event for Rika in Park have been shifted to Weekend
Horse Event are available on Weekends now.
Prostitution Event Also Available on Weekend
Changed the Player Talking Sprites(Made him a bit more pretty)

Reactions: AnthraxAlpha
Feb 8, 2020
Either this game is bugged to shit, doesn't have any notification when you reach the end of content, or I am just missing something. I get the shop girl to level 4, fill up the love meter, but pregnancy chance never gets above 30%. Also the game in her shop to fill the trust and lust meters is stupid hard and not for good reasons. I have the patreon version with all the codes but it still just doesn't seem to have alot of content. Also when I hit the crystal ball and go back in time, I raised almost 1000 coins when the demon shows up and punches a hole in the floor. I go in the hole to follow the demon and there's nothing there. Either this game desperately needs a walkthrough, clear indicators of where there is no more content, or just a way clearer way to tell if it gets bugged out. I want to enjoy it, but between the poor and repetitive play, constant bugs, and frankly garbage artistic style, I just end up getting frustrated instead.

Reactions: tsukiouji

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
The version (1.57) still says "public" "IsekaiAwakeningPublicV1.57" is the same from itch.io, the old link (that is supposedly from patreon, "IsekaiAwakeningLatestVersion August" from some pages back) is literally the 1.54.5 public...there is no new patreon version.

AnthraxAlpha

Nov 13, 2021
Either this game is bugged to shit, doesn't have any notification when you reach the end of content, or I am just missing something. I get the shop girl to level 4, fill up the love meter, but pregnancy chance never gets above 30%. Also the game in her shop to fill the trust and lust meters is stupid hard and not for good reasons. I have the patreon version with all the codes but it still just doesn't seem to have alot of content. Also when I hit the crystal ball and go back in time, I raised almost 1000 coins when the demon shows up and punches a hole in the floor. I go in the hole to follow the demon and there's nothing there. Either this game desperately needs a walkthrough, clear indicators of where there is no more content, or just a way clearer way to tell if it gets bugged out. I want to enjoy it, but between the poor and repetitive play, constant bugs, and frankly garbage artistic style, I just end up getting frustrated instead.
Well the game has 2.5 stars for a reason ...

Gaik

Oct 9, 2022
Hello everyone. The author can block links to the file. Therefore, you can send a file with the game to my email. I will publish it through a special application and the author will not block it. Email address: 'egorshepelo07@gmail.com '

fe5v56vt6jcr7y

May 3, 2020
I'm sorry fir being stupid, but i can't progress relationship with girls from castle, absolute 0. They even didn't have any talk option (talk, go out with me, sex option, etc) what did i do wrong, can somebody help?
I'm played before update to 15 % (i think) and day 20 or 25, and still nothing in this ver played to 8 % and same situation as before.
Second issue is in skill options, i unlocked every pose, and after sex scene start (with mio, for example) i can't change anything, but pressing on screen (i play it on android, yes) till climax and scene end....
i dunno is it bug or what, but it make me absolutely sad. Game looks good and promising, but shit like that completely kills all desire to play...
Aaaand one more question... I cant do anyting with girl, who looks like Kokushibo from Demon slayer (sry, i forgot her name). On every my question she sayng something like "i had better thigs to do" or smthg similar i byed everything she sell, won her in arm wrestling , tried talk and still nothing.

This game is super buggy, not worth of wasted of time at all

Reactions: Whosbeenfappin

Ryuto2022

May 22, 2020
alguien podria pasarme los trucos y tengo una duda se aplican los trucos si paso ,mi guardado ala nueva version ???

1.60 star(s) 34 Votes