Gaik

Oct 9, 2022
I Cant send the file. It keeps saying "this file can not be sent. I tried converting it to other files but no luck.
Then I suggest another option. While you're online, you can upload a file to any service and throw a link. And I'll download it quickly until it's blocked and try to make a stable link

Takku

Sep 19, 2017
Hmmm besides mio still stuck at progress 6, now the mage wants to talk to me but nothing happens when i visit? (no new dialogue)
happened after i finally somewhat realized what i had to do and got my 2 (now 3) refferals

BoltTank

Apr 22, 2018
Extreme Code is 5009, found it in the file data, although still need the Patreon version for it to work fully

Last edited:

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
any help with Haruk? can't seem to increase her lvl at all? (beaten her in challenge but her lust and trust stay the same and she's still progress 1)

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
kudos to the devs, nice work, good game and hope the public version will have more later on, just one bad thing is that the training in your house doesn't only consume a tick from a period of time (like it should) but it does consume the whole period (you work out, you should just lose 1 tick out of 4 rather than lose 1 tick and the entire morning/noon/evening)
good luck with the future updates and here's hoping for good frequency

Jul 30, 2018
Extreme Code is 5009, found it in the file data, although still need the Patreon version for it to work fully
so
correct code + public version = not much more stuff, correct code + patreon version = more stuff as intended ?
i honestly don't know why won't they just release a version or two of previous patreon version to public, no code bullshit and seperate version out of anti piracy atempt.
it's like they trying to sell something but gatekeeping people out of it as if they don't want more people to buy the game lol.

shivan

Jun 22, 2018
Is this supposed to be a demo? I thought that this was full game.
You can find the public version 1.57 around the web easy mode, publishers and developers need to know that without DeNuvo or something like that its impossible to stop the cracking community, btw the real question is: what differences does it have compared to this version?

Reactions: tsukiouji
1.60 star(s) 34 Votes