AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
More than 12 days and Rika still pregnant, also every time that you go to your home and and leave the code for extreme content turn itself off...

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
The paywall content is absolutely atrocious in this game.

Separate codes for separate features, terms such as "patreon version" and "extreme content version", which are different from each other, but the "extreme content" code is also separate from the "extreme content version", as the former doesn't unlock the extra xrays/cum shit.

Then there's the crystal ball content that you need to use something like mtool for to force the patreon switch to on for.

Absolutely unredeemable. 0/5 stars, epstein didn't kill himself.

Spamdumpster

Dec 5, 2019
Acquire dungeon.

Step into dungeon.

Get stuck into a NEVER ENDING, COMPLETLY UNAVOIDABLE 'match the cards' game. Forever.

Exactly who is the dungeon for again?

Reactions: blergh123

Spamdumpster

Dec 5, 2019
oh good grief.

Folks, don't even bother with this. The developer seems to have some difficulties with deciding if they want to be an adult themed game, or just a game FILLLED with minigames.

Match the cards in the dungeon. Which is a dungeon. Why the HELL would you want players to do a matching game? For that matter, I still have no idea what it was even for, OR how to get out of it. I finally had to Force-quit the program.

Match the cake. In order to raise standing with the baker, you have to help them make the cakes by matching the cake, frosting and topping. There's (apparently) no other way to raise their standing.

Armwrestling. To impress the carpenter, you have to beat them at armwrestling. Which is you just beating the merry hell out of your mouse button. And even doing it as quickly as I could, I could BARELY break even. Even after training in strength. Stopping for even a moment and you're destroyed.

Finally, to top IT ALL off...

If you even manage to impress one to the point where they'd even consider having you over, then you have to do ANOTHER button-mashing session to progress.

FINALLY, even should THAT succeed, the ENTIRE PROCESS is then related to a slot-machine chance of actually getting the woman pregnant.

Really, the developer seems to be off the wall with their style of play. Either you want players to enjoy the adult game they created, or you want them to do minigames, which you MUST complete to progress.

Personally, I'm here to enjoy my adult games. Since Bored.com kind of died years ago, I think we can cautiously say that the enjoyment factor of minigames for the sake of minigames died years ago too.

randoMcDuder

Nov 17, 2017
Yeah, I've been playing this game since it first popped up here. The pregnancy tag has been there for the longest time, and yet we only just recently got the second pregnancy for the game (Rika), and her pregnancy doesn't even have another stage. The game says to check on her later, but no matter how many days you advance, she does not change. So I guess that means check on her in a later version.

This game has gone downhill. For every new addition to the sexual aspect of the game, there are two additions to the grind. The game was promising at first, but has developed into minigame hell with more bugs than actual working systems. The whole thing is just a blatant cash grab at this point, with most of the content buried behind a patreon pay-wall and codes. The dev is just milking patrons with releases that only have content for patrons and very few actual additions, and as a long time participant on this site, I've seen enough to know the development of this game will end in one of two ways. Either it will end as a rushed, incomplete half-game, or it will get abandoned.

1.60 star(s) 34 Votes