gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
kind of agree with reviews, this is pretty average, its not bad, but not great either, its good idea but poorly executed the mini games aren't fun they are just tedious, dear lord they didn't try much the bakery top options for cakes some grotesque things i ever seen, very lazy designs.

Reactions: Halorderd

comrade007

May 4, 2017
I opened up the game to find the code. It is 9001 but as said above this version doesn't have the files so it auto deactivates.

Reactions: Ssato243

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
just a question but is bestiality avoidable? same with sharing and such stuff?
Yes, the sharing of just if you want (and are in the slave path) and the bestiality you can change that on your home, but even if turned off, the cakes have a "secret sauce" on them (horse cum) and mio (the girl at the bakery) had given the horse oral, but doesn't show any of that, she just tell the story, but i have no idea why that is there, don't make sense to me if the bestiality is turned off...

Reactions: DragonkingKyo

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
At a complete lost, how you do access the items you buy at the shop? I'm not seeing anyway to open an inventory?

MacG

Dec 2, 2018
apparently i have the extreme conten enabled but when i thy to use it it show that message, do i have to do something else? (i know that apparently i have to re enable it each in-game day but this two ss are from the same day, did them practicaly at same time)
if anyone know what to do i would be gratefull and if there's nothing to do il have towait for another version i guess

edit: idk why it work just before posted this butthe only thing that i did differntly from other time was using the "town" button instead the "back "button, mabe the back button is bugged and overwright the enable of the content? ( i'm talking without knoledge here just funny guessing)

1.60 star(s) 34 Votes