oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Welp, I played both full and pub ver for some time, and for pub the extreme doesn't work even with correct codes(I dont know if it is a bug or not, which I am writing this after a long time). So I would say this game's pub version really does suck more than any free H game out there.(I sacrificed my money to get a best view of this game and obviously the nickname of my patreon is different to my f95 for anonymous reasons)

Also, since it is 20 dollars for a "PROPER" gameplay, JUST look at "Winter Memories". "Winter Memories" is also a RPG based game with dot arts, and having a daily cycle, but it is officially 14 dollars and 18 dollars maximum for the additional version(which is 40 dollars in this one). Most importantly this game is a amateur-based game that isn't even a complete version without professional voice actors and SE and BGM. While, "Winter Memories" is completed, made by a big company that makes H games with professionals and good voice actors with no bugs and good SE and BGM.

I am writing this to make you guys decide wisely. Please if you like dot-based art that has pregnancy and internal view with cumshots everywhere just play Winter Memories. I won't recommend you guys to play this incomplete game that is at least 20 dollars PER MONTH to get an update of a game.
if you are talking about winter memories of IKEDA SENSEI my friend have you fallen on your head? winter memories took almost 3 years to come out with only 4 cats working one of them mainly who even risked his own health and working from the hospital one of the reasons why I gladly paid for the work he did and didn't care about the price and I will do the same when the kagura version comes out.

Reactions: EdwardThomas

Deleted member 1765754

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2019
If the reviews are bad and you want better, just listen to the people there:
*Bugs, Bad mini games, The "free version" of the game there is a lot of stuff locked behing paywall.
For me this game yet don't deserve my review, since there is almost nothing here.

While i kinda liked the game, i can agree that the game have some major problems, i will not say that "there is no content" because the game is kinda new, yeah, we could have more things but i understand that not everyone can work at the same speed. The mini games are not horrible, but after some time get boring to do the same stuff over and over and also slow a lot for me the game, the "paywall" i kinda understand the other story, but that could be a separated game from this one for those that help you on patreon, the x-rays i kind feel wrong to me, is just "hey, did you want to see more, just pay more". There is nothing more that i can point, the game have almost no story with the exception for the intro (and some don't make sense to me), the art is ok, the music is ok (but we could have more variety) the scenes are good but again the "do again" for those that have the paywall is kind wrong to me (again, to see more pay more).
Like i said, the game is not bad, but i believe that the way that you are working, locking stuff behind paywall, having almost no story, the way that the mini games slow the game, will get the game nowhere...
Paywall content was never a part of the game its extra if people are paying extra I'm willing to work extra, if more people join Emperor tier I'll add more extreme content but none of that content would ever make it in the final version. The X-ray skill shows all organs x-ray but in public version it shows womb x-ray so you can check gender of baby.

If you think the content is getting boring check the content on Slave Route and Love Route(After level 4) All character stats change depending upon which route and that follows a slightly different mechanics from 1-4 level, its basically a reward for you getting through same repetitive 4 levels, and biggest reward is unlocking a new character your daughter in game. which will be for all female characters.

Also did you check Haruka minigame and level up system, its my personal fav and has 2 minigames both are unique not slow and better than all other.

Deleted member 1765754

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2019
Welp, I played both full and pub ver for some time, and for pub the extreme doesn't work even with correct codes(I dont know if it is a bug or not, which I am writing this after a long time). So I would say this game's pub version really does suck more than any free H game out there.(I sacrificed my money to get a best view of this game and obviously the nickname of my patreon is different to my f95 for anonymous reasons)

Also, since it is 20 dollars for a "PROPER" gameplay, JUST look at "Winter Memories". "Winter Memories" is also a RPG based game with dot arts, and having a daily cycle, but it is officially 14 dollars and 18 dollars maximum for the additional version(which is 40 dollars in this one). Most importantly this game is a amateur-based game that isn't even a complete version without professional voice actors and SE and BGM. While, "Winter Memories" is completed, made by a big company that makes H games with professionals and good voice actors with no bugs and good SE and BGM.

I am writing this to make you guys decide wisely. Please if you like dot-based art that has pregnancy and internal view with cumshots everywhere just play Winter Memories. I won't recommend you guys to play this incomplete game that is at least 20 dollars PER MONTH to get an update of a game.
Its 10$ to get 3-4 updates per month did you even check before buying?
1 update is for the Slave maker tier which is 5$ even for that I give 2-3 versions per month.
for 40$ its if you want to add a character in the game, which is temporarily unavailable because its 1/1 member can join and is always sold out.

Winningtime

May 22, 2020
if you are talking about winter memories of IKEDA SENSEI my friend have you fallen on your head? winter memories took almost 3 years to come out with only 4 cats working one of them mainly who even risked his own health and working from the hospital one of the reasons why I gladly paid for the work he did and didn't care about the price and I will do the same when the kagura version comes out.
Just look at the comments. People are even telling us to use AI rather than drawing and AI to program it as it has too many bugs for such a long time. Also, look at the developer's comment. He can't even properly take criticism. Those who wrote on the comments and reviews are not people who have played only good games and have played a lot of bad H games also, which means it is not a random ass comment. Did you even look at the comments properly? I have searched other platforms with DL links (around 30 of them, including the Support page), and the average rating is around 2-3 stars. I have written the review saying this product itself is okay compared to the other games, but it isn't worth the money, giving reasons(not only on f95). As you can see it has already been several months since the game was developed, and it still has bugs that were from the beginning. Let's say the developer takes 1 year to complete the full game and 10 dollars monthly; then it's 120 dollars per person, and do you really think this game is worth that amount? I won't bother you if it is worth it since you think it is, its your money after all. I have made an example of Winter Memories cause it's just ONE OF THE PIXCEL GAMES. If you ask me how many more Pixcel games are worth more than this, I won't be able to finish the list since there are too many of them. I won't bother you paying off his back if you think it is still worth the money. Just spend it. I have seen a lot of pixel games that have bugs, but never seen a game that has this many bugs for such a long time with almost no content developed, even compared to the games that are developed by one person.

To conclude, for people who don't even read people's comments properly, this game is okay, but since it is incomplete with too many bugs and such little content, buy it when it is completed if you just want the game at a reasonable price. Since this game is just like a raw steak that isn't cooked properly by an amateur, even the price is twice higher than others.

Reactions: Natsuyoshi

Winningtime

May 22, 2020
Its 10$ to get 3-4 updates per month did you even check before buying?
1 update is for the Slave maker tier which is 5$ even for that I give 2-3 versions per month.
for 40$ its if you want to add a character in the game, which is temporarily unavailable because its 1/1 member can join and is always sold out.

3-4 updates, and hasn't improved, really, not much CG added. I make 3D models and 2D Live, including interactive programming, and pixel art, but I have almost never seen a person who is as slow as you for the past year. Well, developing slowly and fixing tiny bits of bugs out of a lot of bugs isn't really a problem itself. But, what I saw from the progress for several months and the price of it doesn't really match. If you think that price is reasonable, then just leave it as it is since it is your stuff, and I am just giving my opinion. But it seems that you don't even take criticism even with reasons.

PS) there are too less choices and routes, not proper button display, touch UI, texts, proper X-ray screen, CG out of screen, time passing bug, song not playing properly and more. These are all the things that people have mentioned before up on the comments.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
the extreme code is 9001 but it won't do you any good here, it's only for the extreme version patreon is not here.

FieneCanaria

Aug 6, 2017
the extreme code is 9001 but it won't do you any good here, it's only for the extreme version patreon is not here.

well i mean, what is this? Some kind of EA things? I can relate if paid people get earlier update, but locked content for public release is only make it bad, kinda sad that this supposed to be a good game if only the contents aren't paid *DLC*.

I can understand if some heroines are locked only for paid user, that's okay, but now even with regular heroines u can't get all of the scenes because the public version, i mean like, for real? Why?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Well now, I found a gem with a LOOOOOOOONG changelog. Safe to assume that this means the game has a lot of content, right?

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Hmm, I mean why bother developing "extreme" content if it gets cut in the final version anyway?
Or do get emperor tiers their own version of the game with "their" content still in it?

Is the time not better spent on actual content that stays or ....heck just leave the extreme content in the final version? :HideThePain:

Also what is the "extreme" content anyway? Scat? Gore?......hand holding?

It just feels weird man.

In which phase of developmet is this game? I mean, is it near its end?
Very very early. This game got anounced this year.

Also just read the last couple of pages to get a bit of insight of the development. It reads like a corporate story.
I guess we are better off coming back in 3 years.

1.60 star(s) 34 Votes