Deleted member 1765754

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2019
Fair point and true I hesitated starting up the game because of the ongoing discussion here.

The extreme content for now is x-ray and excessive cum on the floor right?
I doubt you will get in trouble for that and it looks like a nice feature so keep it.

But with this mindset why even bother developing content that delves into territory that might be troublesome?
Maybe offer a patch that add them back in after the game is finished and if dlsite and/or steam want some stuff removed?

Watch what kagura is doing for example. They offer games on steam without H-scenes but offer people a patch on their side that adds them back in to have the full experience if they desire to do so but the option is there.
I think this is a nice compromise for the long run.

Food for thought.
The only reason I added extra content was because some people were subscribed to Emperor tier back when it had nothing, I wanted to do something extra for them.

That's a good idea about releasing a patch after the game is released, thanks for letting me know.
But even with the current content, it's getting impossible to even get the steam page verified they have very strict rules.

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

weirdblackcat

May 23, 2017
Does anyone have Extreme content code?
from what i understand, even if you put the code in, it won't work, because you have to have the 'Extreme' version of the game anyways, which isn't what's in the DL links here on F95. frankly, i find it kind of offensive if that's the case. don't put something in if you can't unlock it in the first place, just gonna piss people off and have them yelling "PAYWALL!!!!"

weirdblackcat

May 23, 2017
The only reason I added extra content was because some people were subscribed to Emperor tier back when it had nothing, I wanted to do something extra for them.

That's a good idea about releasing a patch after the game is released, thanks for letting me know.
But even with the current content, it's getting impossible to even get the steam page verified they have very strict rules.
frankly, half the reason people are angry is because even if you have the code, unless you have the paid version, it won't work. i'm also seeing grumbles about early version bugs that are still ongoing problems, as well as grumbles about there being no concrete storyline.

honestly, imo, you should have a "Base" free version, and then the "extreme" content can be a DLC. i mean yeah, people would still grumble, but at least it would make more sense.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
I WILL SAY IT ONE MORE TIME, it is useless to have the extreme code this is the public version even if you put the correct code nothing new will come out you need the extreme version, but if you want to pay 20 dollars go ahead is your money.

weirdblackcat

May 23, 2017
I WILL SAY IT ONE MORE TIME, it is useless to have the extreme code this is the public version even if you put the correct code nothing new will come out you need the extreme version, but if you want to pay 20 dollars go ahead is your money.
good god, how many times does it need to be said before people get it? i mean srsly, i think at least 5 of us have said it at this point

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
Ok I have a couple of questions, first question can you unlock all the buildings in this version, second is there an option to skip the games I don't know how else to advanced the mage and third how to increase trust and lust with the carpenter lady

Jul 30, 2018
get rid of bullshit code and content lock, offer public version that is 1 or 2 version behide the most recent one.
that's how it should be for a game that "need" players to fund it and establish fanbase but i guess die-hard fans just use their dickhead instead of their head to think so the game still going just because they want content that is locked in higher tier anyway.
-
the extreme content is the least problem about steam nor DLsite, they have far worse content and it got greenlight to be sold, with Kagura games offer the patch after their sale on steam, it's a bullshit reason to "cut" the extreme content or any content at all for the game to be sold and the extreme content itself isn't really extreme imo, i find it just a fetish/kink instead because guro and insect are far worse extreme.
this game has raised more redflag than green for the way the dev tried so hard to justify his way of development, the game could be great but suffer of something that is really can be solved easily.
-
and yes i do care about the game, if not then i would just toss it, blocked, blacklisted and so on so i wouldn't see the bullshit again.
this will be my last comment because i see this game as a lost cause.
until it really finish and ready to be played i guess

Reactions: AXavyg

Noor Oneal

Oct 26, 2019
From what I understand, game is above 6/10 but it's pay to play.
extreme content is like a expansion but requires a patreon rank to unlock.

Dev does what it wants ignoring all feedback and ignoring the fan base.

Sure, let it be pay to play but after 1 month transaction for the code you will
lose 80% of your fan base aka income.
1 week is enough to fully play the "complete" game then people will cancel subscription
and forget you as a creator completely.

Ignoring fan base to earn a quick buck is called scam and will plumet you to the ground
faster than you can fall.

Smart move.

1.60 star(s) 34 Votes