Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Hmm, I mean why bother developing "extreme" content if it gets cut in the final version anyway?
Or do get emperor tiers their own version of the game with "their" content still in it?

Is the time not better spent on actual content that stays or ....heck just leave the extreme content in the final version? :HideThePain:

Also what is the "extreme" content anyway? Scat? Gore?......hand holding?

It just feels weird man.

Very very early. This game got anounced this year.

Also just read the last couple of pages to get a bit of insight of the development. It reads like a corporate story.
I guess we are better off coming back in 3 years.
Fuck, you just destroyed all the hype I had mustered. Well, better to suffer from honesty than enjoy a lie.

• Hey there
Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

Admiral9iner

May 5, 2019
Code this time around is 9010 but you get a buzzer noise and nothing activates, need someone with better file editing skills to look at it and see if it can actually be turned on or if the 'free' version is just boned from here on out.

Reactions: Savollx

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Fuck, you just destroyed all the hype I had mustered. Well, better to suffer from honesty than enjoy a lie.
Sorry, but I am sure you can give the demo a quick play to see if the game could be potentially for you.....but yeah.
My enthusiasm for the whole thing is not there yet as well.

Since I see you around the threads I also frequent, I had to give a pointer.

Reactions: Lewyn Collins

TheGreatJudge

Nov 16, 2019
The only website that has a below 4 rating for the game, reviewers are like trust me this game is full of bugs but I wouldn't tell, what if the dev improves upon them.

And weren't the reviews supposed to be of the game? why are people reviewing the Patreon page
this the best reviewers can do on f95?

@Jugurthine
@renton99
@Jackhugs

come on guys give me something I can improve upon, if you can't then shut up with your half *ssed reviews just because you're pissed about not having

Instead of accusing those reviews its better to evaluate what you are doing wrong. I admit that reviewing the patreon in this page isn't right, but if you look at the overall picture you will understand why this happens.

F95 is a solid page for advertising special contect and if i may be truthfull playing your game and comparing it with the other games on the page on similar style doesnt offer much. Having a paywall and valuing your work isn't a bad thing. The question is how you balance that with the amount of free available contect you will offer. Many devs don't know how to do that that is why they allow leaks of the old patreon versions on this page with delay so that the patreon has a meaning after all, which i don't see with this game.

The amount of contect being offered on the free version doesnt appeal the paying version and thats just it. Pile this with the grind, potentialy bugs etc and there you have it. The amount of creators is immense and you can lose early in this race.

Just my opinion and thoughts.

Deleted member 1765754

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2019
Instead of accusing those reviews its better to evaluate what you are doing wrong. I admit that reviewing the patreon in this page isn't right, but if you look at the overall picture you will understand why this happens.

F95 is a solid page for advertising special contect and if i may be truthfull playing your game and comparing it with the other games on the page on similar style doesnt offer much. Having a paywall and valuing your work isn't a bad thing. The question is how you balance that with the amount of free available contect you will offer. Many devs don't know how to do that that is why they allow leaks of the old patreon versions on this page with delay so that the patreon has a meaning after all, which i don't see with this game.

The amount of contect being offered on the free version doesnt appeal the paying version and thats just it. Pile this with the grind, potentialy bugs etc and there you have it. The amount of creators is immense and you can lose early in this race.

Just my opinion and thoughts.
I think the amount of content and frequency of updates for the free version is very generous and In return, nothing except hate and demotivation whenever I open this forum. But that wouldn't change anything people are going to keep supporting me on Patreon and SS, I'll continue working hard on the game for them.

• Angry
Reactions: DrEegis and B00bz

Trollnation

Jun 8, 2019
I think the amount of content and frequency of updates for the free version is very generous and In return, nothing except hate and demotivation whenever I open this forum. But that wouldn't change anything people are going to keep supporting me on Patreon and SS, I'll continue working hard on the game for them.
No look at Summertime Sage makes more money than you 50k monthly but cheats are available for everyone patrons get content early and exclusive images but everything else is available for everyone no sex scene is locked behind a paywall just the option to play earlier and it still makes more money than yours think about that before saying "free version is very generous".

Deleted member 1765754

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2019
No look at Summertime Sage makes more money than you 50k monthly but cheats are available for everyone patrons get content early and exclusive images but everything else is available for everyone no sex scene is locked behind a paywall just the option to play earlier and it still makes more money than yours think about that before saying "free version is very generous".
When did they last release a new version? they've been developing since 2016, I started this March... But here is my other game in which all content will be free - https://f95zone.to/threads/legends-of-the-night-city-v0-01-jackie-boy.180989/
as a result, dev will be a bit slow compared to Isekai Awakening.

Edit: Chad's DLC was added in the public version this release.

Last edited:

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
But here is my other game
Oh nyo... Jokes aside, yeah, your Patreon only content is kinda weird (I believe I mentioned that before). But anyways, don't take what others say in a bad way, on one-sided some of them probably had been victims of game devs who just made a game for racking in money by just their 'initial' progression, and on the other, people will criticize you mostly because they care and see potential in the game (though sometimes it's just trolling but most of the time it's not).

But to be honest, I also gets annoyed when a game feels stale in not just one or two updates, but a few... Specially if at one point, some stuffs are available, and then afterwards they are inaccessible... But then again that's understandable specially if it's the devs first work.
No offense but this is your first too right?

All I wanna say is you are not the first to have the same problem but you'd probably have to do something or people would start abandoning you like some of the devs here. But if you don't care about that then just slowly do things your way and keep improving so if ever other leave, they would at least have a reason to comeback sooner or later.

Dem I was really just here for the extreme codes ngl :KEK:

Edit:
Paywall content was never a part of the game its extra if people are paying extra I'm willing to work extra, if more people join Emperor tier I'll add more extreme content but none of that content would ever make it in the final version.
What? What in the actual f!?
Are you serious on this having a Patreon exclusive 'Extreme Content' but then none of them would ever be in the Final Version? Now I see why people are raging :FacePalm:

That's a totally dck move and should be illegal.

Last edited:

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
i think the dev is missing the point, the issue at hand is the paywalled content, not us waiting more time for the free version... IF the public version had the same amount of content the patreon one does, but we had to way, let's say... 2 weeks for it, no one would get mad about it (2 weeks is still better than some games out there)... having content paywalled is ALWAYS a bad move, and it makes it look like you don't want to share the game... also, paywalls always drive new players away, not just on h-games, if any game, but on a h-game? yeah, you need to know that there's a shit ton of other games, that don't have paywalls, and people can get for free here... no one blames you for wanting to make some cash with the game, it is normal, but blocking content from the game? that's a big no-no for most of us

Reactions: Tofu_Eater

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
What? What in the actual f!?
Are you serious on this having a Patreon exclusive 'Extreme Content' but then none of them would ever be in the Final Version? Now I see why people are raging :FacePalm:

That's a totally dck move and should be illegal.
Ya, I spelled out some questions about is as well but it gets ignored. As much as any criticism or feedback is ignored.
If something constructive pops up the dev is like "Oh no, I still think my way is the best course of action....anyway *and proceeds in talking about something entirely different*....like promoting his second game.

The dev will continue doing its own thing and drive through everything like a tank with its weird development behaviour.

Thing is why bother supporting him now with the full knowledge that the final version has cut content.
How much emperor tier content will it be at the end?
And will the emperor tiers keep their content in their final versions? I would have been omega pissed if I were one of them.

Alas people are supporting his game despite it all and I suppose the dev is fully aware of this.
No wonder he is behaving like that with 1k patreons and a nice bonus of over 100 people on subscribestar. The dude is living the life at the moment.

Now with a second game in the pipeline after his first one havent even reached a one year dev cycle is only showing me red flags.

I wonder why the dev even bothers coming back here again and again if he thinks its so negative in here. He got what he wanted and that is exposure.

Bestiality iirc
Ok, so basically content that patreon is not fine with......then why do we have bestiality in the public version?
It is even in the promo pics.
Does it get cut in the final version as well?

And with that wall of text I will leave you guys now.
Things will never change and I would be very surprised if the game will ever be finished.....which I wouldn't buy actually, now that I think about it, because content would be missing. xD

Deleted member 1765754

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2019
Ya, I spelled out some questions about is as well but it gets ignored. As much as any criticism or feedback is ignored.
If something constructive pops up the dev is like "Oh no, I still think my way is the best course of action....anyway *and proceeds in talking about something entirely different*....like promoting his second game.

The dev will continue doing its own thing and drive through everything like a tank with its weird development behaviour.

Thing is why bother supporting him now with the full knowledge that the final version has cut content.
How much emperor tier content will it be at the end?
And will the emperor tiers keep their content in their final versions? I would have been omega pissed if I were one of them.

Alas people are supporting his game despite it all and I suppose the dev is fully aware of this.
No wonder he is behaving like that with 1k patreons and a nice bonus of over 100 people on subscribestar. The dude is living the life at the moment.

Now with a second game in the pipeline after his first one havent even reached a one year dev cycle is only showing me red flags.

I wonder why the dev even bothers coming back here again and again if he thinks its so negative in here. He got what he wanted and that is exposure.

Ok, so basically content that patreon is not fine with......then why do we have bestiality in the public version?
It is even in the promo pics.
Does it get cut in the final version as well?

And with that wall of text I will leave you guys now.
Things will never change and I would be very surprised if the game will ever be finished.....which I wouldn't buy actually, now that I think about it, because content would be missing. xD
You asked what's in the extreme content? If you played the game it is right there with images that's why I ignored your question
nw_KaxqNnKo0c.png
About the content getting removed in final version its not me who decides it... If Dlsite and Steam allow then I'll gladly add all the Extra content that I can.

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
About the content getting removed in final version its not me who decides it... If Dlsite and Steam allow then I'll gladly add all the Extra content that I can.
Fair point and true I hesitated starting up the game because of the ongoing discussion here.

The extreme content for now is x-ray and excessive cum on the floor right?
I doubt you will get in trouble for that and it looks like a nice feature so keep it.

But with this mindset why even bother developing content that delves into territory that might be troublesome?
Maybe offer a patch that add them back in after the game is finished and dlsite and/or steam want some stuff removed?

Watch what kagura is doing for example. They offer games on steam without H-scenes but offer people a patch on their side that adds them back in to have the full experience if they desire to do so but the option is there.
I think this is a nice compromise for the long run.

Food for thought.

Last edited:
1.60 star(s) 34 Votes