Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Is this the public version or is it the Patreon version?
If it's the first, then I'll save time by not downloading it. If it's the latter, then can someone share the cheat codes?

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
The overall experience is not good, dude should when updating his game release the previous Paid content to get people invested or interested. Along with actually concentrating on making the game good. But nope. Petition to remove this game is looking mighty fine

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
if you are the lost son of the queen/the world thinks you are one: why is it so hard for people to want to bone you? i mean shouldn't that be their main goal? to "collect" and procure an heir, thus making them the next queen? monster girl or not?

akirazure

Jun 21, 2018
the public version and exclusive patreon version is way too different, and yeah this public ver is suck, way less content and boring af

yagabaga

May 20, 2022
Why is the rating for this game so low?
I haven't played it yet but the screenshots look decent in terms of quality.
Is there something I'm not picking up?

puddinbutt

Apr 20, 2023
is the game actually better now? i played it a few months ago and pmuch everything in the version from this thread was locked off. kinda irked me as i saw a lot of promise in the game itself.

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
Have several problems

1 The blacksmith there is nothing more can not even have sex with her or something
2 The baking native there is imemr who sleeps but nothing else happens
3 I can't change her sister as a monster with the magician. That she follows me can do but nothing else
4 In the church is a dungeon but I can't get there /plus the nun and your marriage man will not come back
5 The sex maids is gone

1.50 star(s) 39 Votes