Jun 18, 2020
Have several problems

1 The blacksmith there is nothing more can not even have sex with her or something
2 The baking native there is imemr who sleeps but nothing else happens
3 I can't change her sister as a monster with the magician. That she follows me can do but nothing else
4 In the church is a dungeon but I can't get there /plus the nun and your marriage man will not come back
5 The sex maids is gone
Save from the last update please some hero?

Do you have any patreon version ? Can u dm me it

PupFiction

Aug 13, 2016
I don't see any file of this game in my phone on zarchiver, how do I do that
I haven't messed around with android too much, but if you unpack the .apk you should see an assets/www/data folder. If you paste the files into there and then repack it and install i assume the patch would work the same as on a desktop.

VoltzzSwagga

Aug 18, 2018
What's the deal with the sword fight against Haru? Is it bugged or is there something I am missing? No matter how fast I click on the screen I always lose

Narky1280

Apr 21, 2022
Does anyone know how to grab the orb of lust? I have already followed this path (N,N,W,S,E) I reach the tentacles, but when I want to advance to another place it tells me that it is already late and it cannot investigate further

VoltzzSwagga

Aug 18, 2018
Does anyone know how to grab the orb of lust? I have already followed this path (N,N,W,S,E) I reach the tentacles, but when I want to advance to another place it tells me that it is already late and it cannot investigate further
You gotta go to the sex maiden, I forget which direction you have to go but you go to the pillar that has the orb on top of it and play the Song of lust. After the little animation is done you just click on the orb

cracklemere

Sep 26, 2017
I'm curious about something here. If you ignore the supposed scumbag paywall tactics (because god forbid devs get paid, right?) Is the actual game, with DLC and all content, any good?

Many of the reviews here are heavily tilted to review bombing this game because of the paywall.

PupFiction

Aug 13, 2016
I'm curious about something here. If you ignore the supposed scumbag paywall tactics (because god forbid devs get paid, right?) Is the actual game, with DLC and all content, any good?
I wouldn't know, but god forbid indeed.

Here's a patch for 1.19 that force enables extreme content.
Unzip and paste into the data folder.

And if someone knows a quick way to get to the DLC, let me know and i'll see if it can enable that as well.

SkyLineIS

May 27, 2020
I wouldn't know, but god forbid indeed.

Here's a patch for 1.19 that force enables extreme content.
Unzip and paste into the data folder.

And if someone knows a quick way to get to the DLC, let me know and i'll see if it can enable that as well.
Hey, I am new to this game. If I use this patch, I won't need to enter the code for the extreme content, right? Just wanna make sure that.

1.50 star(s) 39 Votes