HentaiMaster 9000

Donor
Jul 2, 2017
I took a crack at enabling extreme content, make sure to back up files before trying, since it is my first time doing anything like this, code should be 9999, quick testing seems to have it working

Edit: seems i only make the organs xray work, its all i can do and i think its better than nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkAbsorber

Retslovesmilf

Jun 14, 2022
Oh new update just came out. I downloaded the last version when someone looks like perverted king added to the game and had no idea what was new. Now they added new maps and I still have no idea what's new lol.

The perverted king can't be clicked. So what's the point added him to the game smh

PupFiction

Aug 13, 2016
This fix doesn't seem to work with the newest update. The game immediately asks for a code once you load it.
I've attached an updated Extreme Content patch that works for 1.20.5.

With the patch extreme content is always enabled, so it doesn't matter what you choose when asked to enable/disable it.

Relationship code also works: 5010

Unzip and paste into "data" folder.
If on an existing save you might need to sleep for it to take effect.

Reactions: Lertio and jackeasy

brianchuang2

Feb 10, 2022
I've attached an updated Extreme Content patch that works for 1.20.5.

With the patch extreme content is always enabled, so it doesn't matter what you choose when asked to enable/disable it.

Relationship code also works: 5010

Unzip and paste into "data" folder.
If on an existing save you might need to sleep for it to take effect.
not working

brianchuang2

Feb 10, 2022
I opened it in RPG Maker MV, went to the 'CommonEvents' tab, scrolled down to the event titled something along the lines of 'bestiality/extreme content' (not exact, but you'll know it when you see it). The part that asks for the special code inside the event lets you know what the answer to the code question is, while the very last line of the event was to reset the extra content switch to 'off', thereby disabling the content even if you got the code right. Delete that single line of code, save, and take note of what the code you'll need is, and then you'll be golden until they change how they want to hide their content.
which line

1.50 star(s) 39 Votes