SI9ironNiga4

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2024
Pls update the following
New update -https://jackie-boy.itch.io/isekai-awakening/devlog/812201/isekai-awakening-v121
New Screenshot-

nw_pOEqUG6Q4N.gif

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
I ask again... Are that someone who have knowledge about this:
Change this so i can use 10 letter's???
Name 6 to 10.jpg

Shock&Awe

Jun 23, 2018
seems like the usual tricks don't work anymore. looking at 1,18,0 shows a 4 digit code, (same place you can find 9005 from an older version) but the game doesn't accept it. Comparing between the current and older commonevents file of the same spot, seems like author moved things around, the number there isn't the code, or something else is at play here idk, just my 10min try at it.

HappyGuy96968

Mar 31, 2022
I've attached an updated Extreme Content patch that works for 1.20.5.

With the patch extreme content is always enabled, so it doesn't matter what you choose when asked to enable/disable it.

Relationship code also works: 5010

Unzip and paste into "data" folder.
If on an existing save you might need to sleep for it to take effect.
I just cheked it with 1.20.5 game version.It says some battleimages error or something.I`m useig joiplay is that a probem?

McBrerbo

Jul 9, 2018
I ask again... Are that someone who have knowledge about this:
Change this so i can use 10 letter's???
Name 6 to 10.jpg
Instead of "are that someone", it would be "is there someone" or "is there anyone".

As far as I know, there is no easy way around this, unless you can somehow change the code to accept more characters, but I have a feeling that it either isn't possible because the code isn't wide open and changeable and would need to be decompiled (which may not even be possible), or it would cause a multitude of other issues with text boxes, like the name not fitting properly. Just use a name that's 6 characters or less? It's not a big issue.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Instead of "are that someone", it would be "is there someone" or "is there anyone".

As far as I know, there is no easy way around this, unless you can somehow change the code to accept more characters, but I have a feeling that it either isn't possible because the code isn't wide open and changeable and would need to be decompiled (which may not even be possible), or it would cause a multitude of other issues with text boxes, like the name not fitting properly. Just use a name that's 6 characters or less? It's not a big issue.
Sorry man for I don't speak English.....

1.50 star(s) 39 Votes