2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
It needs Asuna on broken mode, and illya saber rin too ...... hum Marin kitagawa too if can pls. Asuka and more ples

holotoll

Jan 8, 2018
In the "doggystyle" scene with Rem, after choosing with or without clothes, the game cannot pick up the script.
I attached a traceback file, but the screenshot shows everything. Снимок экрана от 2023-01-23 11-21-43.png

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
Looking good, like the new update. I would have preferred to seen Erza on her back, with a few more options for different sexual positions per female character. If possible maybe make a line that would change each female characters choice of date locations or maybe add a couple different choices per female characters.
Looking forward to your next update. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Isekai Brothel

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
IsekaiBrothel-0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

emaens

Feb 28, 2021
The day they make a game like this, BUT WITH NAGATORO! I am going to finance the game myself, FULL!

Translated from Spanish to English with google translator: 'v

Last edited:

thagusbus

Jun 15, 2021
is there just one or two girls per show? Or do I not know how to unlock them? I only see rias from highschool dxd

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Update V0.8
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização V0.8
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

View attachment 2289318
View attachment 2289327
View attachment 2289331

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tradução com pouca revisão para versão V0.8

Isekai Brothel [v0.8] Mega
Update V0.8 from the portuguese translation

Atualização V0.8 da tradução pro português

Reactions: DragunsBahamuth

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
no loli no life :rolleyes:
maybe make a mod? I mean it's great as is, and am looking for more updates with more characters. Some I would like to see Holo from spice and wolf, female characters from the anime Ben-to, and Lord Marksman and Vanadis however. Game wise would like to seen characters from Dating my Daughter, Living with temptation, the characters from all the Umemaro 3D seriers. This list could go on and on. Am hoping and praying the Developer plans to add many more characters to this wonderful idea. Thanks for reading have a great day.

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes